If Charlie Strong was white...

Would more people be happy if he's our new coach? I'm starting to think yes.

Guy was the DC (not some small position coach) at FL when they were kicking our ass, and kept getting promoted by CUM.

Went to Louisville and got them winning. Yeah, it's the big East. But he's 10-2 in his third year.

Part of me thinks he has recruits waiting, that he told to hold off, who are going to follow him if he leaves.

I also think he would do very well here and only needs a hot shot OC which UT will pay for.

Kinda having a hard time with the hate this guy is getting here.

And he's not a second tier coach for God's sake. He was the DC at FL and now has a 10-2 record in his 3rd year. Get a grip.

I also heard reports he told his family that he promised he was staying
Louisville Flips Ole Miss Commit Finesse Middleton and Keeps Charlie Strong? | Bleacher Report

Guy was the DC (not some small position coach) at FL when they were kicking our ass, and kept getting promoted by CUM.

Went to Louisville and got them winning. Yeah, it's the big East. But he's 10-2 in his third year.

Part of me thinks he has recruits waiting, that he told to hold off, who are going to follow him if he leaves.

I also think he would do very well here and only needs a hot shot OC which UT will pay for.

And he's not a second tier coach for God's sake. He was the DC at FL and now has a 10-2 record in his 3rd year. Get a grip.

This is a doucher of a post. People who don't want strong aren't racists. You obviously weren't held enough as a child. Give me a ****ing break no one cares he is black.

Atleast this one is funny, the other one is just a crying thread. But seriously it would change everything if gruden was black haha

If he was Chinese his name would be Charrie.

Who gives a frip what color.

If anything, in the recruiting world, it would be a positive in some instances

Actually, I am the racist thinking Charlie's being black actually makes him a better option. There is likely a lot of HS talent waiting for an SEC powerhouse with a good black HC.

Someone should tell NEOCON that LG stole his logon. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
The problem with Strong is that he is not pulling the best talent out of Kentucky. How is he going to recruit against all the other SEC schools?

I really don't think 99.9999% give two craps about what color Strong is. Are there coachs better then him? Yes. Is a great also a great coach? Yes he is.

What I do care about is people calling people racist, when they're not. Even though I realize this thread is designed to get a reaction similar to mine. It is thinking like this that keeps racism a live.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back