If Charlie Strong was white...

Whatever
If he wins then no one cares what color he is. There is a difference in being a DC and a HC and people are worried that he still a little unproven. If he comes then I am all for him.

I'm of mixed race, indian like cowboys and indian's, and think people who start these post like this and cry about race, be it black, white, red, are part f the problem. You don't see me starting a thread complaining that they haven't even mentioned a native american? I'd take strong over al golden and he's as white as it get's, peopke just have their hope's for gruden, and no one but him will suffice.

Reactions: 1 person
A lot of my friends are racists, and they want Strong.

You interpret what that means.

I'll give it a shot.....

Let's see...you're black, so therefore, more than likely, most of your friends are black, and since they are racists, they hate white people, and since Charlie Strong has a white wife, they finally get someone to hate.

Is this a parellel universe? Where is LG to defend a white man's criticism of Charlie Strong?

We hired a coach from Louisville who had a race card 22 years ago. His name was Wade Houston. How did that work out for us?

The coach needs to be hired on qualifications regardless of race.

Charlie who?

charlie-don't-surf-shirt.png

I want a home run hire. Strong, IMO, is not a home run hire. I think he's done a good job so far. Not great, but good.

We wait one more year he may go undefeated and no longer even be an option.

He's also won everywhere he has went and CUM promoted him and you need to look at the promotion he got when CUM came back from his breakdown. CUM needed strong and liked him alot.

FL's D was nasty under Strong.

I don't think it's race. Many on here convinced themselves that the only person in the world that could possibly win here was Gruden and find fault with anyone else. I think there's some good names on UT's list and any number of them can win here...including Strong.

Reactions: 2 people
We hired a coach from Louisville who had a race card 22 years ago. His name was Wade Houston. How did that work out for us?

The coach needs to be hired on qualifications regardless of race.

Cherokee Country Club might have some input.

VN Store

Back