"I think I'm the best back in the SEC"

Butch Jones is the main reason we lost that game.
I agree coaching was the culprit. Hurd may have quit on the team, we'll probably never get all the story or facts and he definitely had a major brain fart IMO. Hypothetically, if Hurd had been injured during the game with say an ACL, broken leg, etc. it would have resulted the same way; a player with minimal experience had to play and the team wasn't ready. If the blame lays solely on Hurd's shoulders, then Hurd was more valuable than the naysayers will admit and Hurd was closer to being correct referencing rumors of him saying, "see how many games you win without me". :dunno:

I also believe our O line is going to be much better especially if we can avoid injuries.

JK is going to become a great RB for us.

Chandler will have to learn the playbook really fast and especially the protections to help keep our QB upright and clean.

CFA was a highly recruited 4* RB coming out of HS in floriDUHHH where many great kids play.

He's fast and shifty and if our O Line can spring CFA loose into the back end of the D then he could pick up chunks of yardage or take it all the way.

I'd really love to see JK and CFA light it up and let Chandler have a redshirt year to get ready to light it up the following years.

VFL...GBO!!!

They asked Hubbs on the radio this morning what the depth chart looked like behind Kelly. His response, "Ty Chandler, Ty Chandler, Ty Chandler."

High praise, or an indictment of Fils-Aime. Depends on perspective.

I think he'll end up top 5 in the nation, barring injury and with good o-line play. I think Chandler will be as good as Guice was when he first came in as a back-up to Fournette. The wildcard is Fils-Aime. He could end up as a very good contributor, but I expect him to be used in more of a utility role.

Either way it goes, we have some pretty good rbs that are pretty much under-the-radar. I believe our offense will be surprisingly good all around.

Somebody forgot their meds today.

They asked Hubbs on the radio this morning what the depth chart looked like behind Kelly. His response, "Ty Chandler, Ty Chandler, Ty Chandler."

High praise, or an indictment of Fils-Aime. Depends on perspective.

Both.

VN Store

Back