I knew my life hit rock bottom when...

Yes. I got it from your dirty deek.
I'm aghast at this revelation.

images

I never claimed to be perfect. Some people can only learn things the hard way. The question becomes can these people learn from their mistakes and move on. I like to think that I can.

I never claimed to be perfect. Some people can only learn things the hard way. The question becomes can these people learn from their mistakes and move on. I like to think that I can.

Honestly, as a good friend of yours I can tell you that this probably doesn't apply to you. I don't think you will ever learn from your mistakes. It's best to just give up now and call it a day. Maybe you should take up a permanent life of crime. I'd start by hitting up a couple of liquor stores.

Honestly, as a good friend of yours I can tell you that this probably doesn't apply to you. I don't think you will ever learn from your mistakes. It's best to just give up now and call it a day. Maybe you should take up a permanent life of crime. I'd start by hitting up a couple of liquor stores.

Excellent advice. Bank robbery is a very noble profession these days. Mom and pop liq stores will barely pay your rent after purchasing your monthly supply of hookers and blow.

Excellent advice. Bank robbery is a very noble profession these days. Mom and pop liq stores will barely pay your rent after purchasing your monthly supply of hookers and blow.

I agree. He can start with an entry level position like robbing mom and pop stores or autotheft. Hopefully over time he can work his way up to bigger heists such as bank robbery.

What you talkin bout bloody wanker. This is an allsome thread. We just need more participation from OP for a lil Q & A. We are going to ask if his mom is hawt and talk about banging her in the Denny's bathroom while someone else takes pics to post here, cause "pics or it didn't happen".

About right.

Yeah why not just walk out of a bank then hit an armored truck? Sounds like a plan, I'll get right on that.

I suggest you keep the KFC bucket for the robbery, too. No one will know it's you except for us, and nobody here will say anything.

VN Store

Back