I knew my life hit rock bottom when...

He just thinks doing bad things are fun. He likes to do hoodrat things with his friends.

At some point, you have to take off the KFC bucket and get on with your life. For some people, that happens at age 23. Sometimes later...sometimes earlier...sometimes exactly at age 23! He is still young. Plenty of time to recover and become a contributing member of society.

At some point, you have to take off the KFC bucket and get on with your life. For some people, that happens at age 23. Sometimes later...sometimes earlier...sometimes exactly at age 23! He is still young. Plenty of time to recover and become a contributing member of society.

Metaphorically speaking, I'm never taking the KFC bucket off my head.

When I went fishing and got so drunk I vomited 4 times on the way home. Was still sick the next day and the most beautiful woman on the planet, my wife of many years, told me my cousin had died of liver failure due to alcoholism. That same cousin made a pact with me a year or so earlier that we would quit drinking.

Reactions: 1 person
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

Bath+Salts_3837b9_3793322.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back