I knew my life hit rock bottom when...

For my senior trip after high school me and couple of my friends went to Florida over the summer. We went all over Florida and had an awesome trip. When we were in Tampa we had fake ID's and went to a strip club called "Goldrush". The only reason we went in there is because it was all nude. We walked in and we were the only ones there. We were treated like kings. This went on for about three hours. We were all hammered, and decided it was time to get lap dances. The one I got was beautiful, but see was on the rag so she didn't remove her underpants. Needless to say it was over quick, and I was the only one out in the main part. Next thing I knew one of my buddies came back out with a smile on his face. Then his stripper chick asked me "Do you want me to get you off like I did your friend?". I declined. He received a handy, while my other friend got a blowy. We left soon after.

For my senior trip after high school me and couple of my friends went to Florida over the summer. We went all over Florida and had an awesome trip. When we were in Tampa we had fake ID's and went to a strip club called "Goldrush". The only reason we went in there is because it was all nude. We walked in and we were the only ones there. We were treated like kings. This went on for about three hours. We were all hammered, and decided it was time to get lap dances. The one I got was beautiful, but see was on the rag so she didn't remove her underpants. Needless to say it was over quick, and I was the only one out in the main part. Next thing I knew one of my buddies came back out with a smile on his face. Then his stripper chick asked me "Do you want me to get you off like I did your friend?". I declined. He received a handy, while my other friend got a blowy. We left soon after.
cool story bro

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I realized I had hit my low point when I was fighting for ramen with some douche while I was in jail. I don't even like chicken picante flavored ramen.

I didn't show the goods

afaeea4c-3ff6-405a-ba6c-7ef5b6cf5332.jpg

Been a long day today. Im 23 and VOP means violation of PROBATION.

VN Store

Back