I hope no one is actually planning to go to the South Carolina game

BOYCOTT D4H is what we need to do...I will go to any game I have tickets for no matter what...you have really gone bat crazy now....take a zanex and chill.....GBO VFL

I'm trying to get tickets on the cheap. I've never been to an SEC game due to the normal price. I'm not seeing a huge amount of desperation in the prices, but they're lower at least.

The thing is, I've see two posters spewing their garbage in another thread on how they are season ticket holders and are so done with Butch, one gave his to friends and the other sold them.

Now, one of them is in this thread all Billy bad ass telling us he agrees with OP and how he's a season ticket holder and he's boycotting.

Tell me, how does that do ANYTHING?

Haha, and one of you season ticket holders out there that are planning on boycotting and giving your tickets away, please give them to volfannbama.

LOL, yep if we've learned anything lately its that volfannbama lives to be a contrarian, and he really, really wants himself some free tickets.

The thing is, I've see two posters spewing their garbage in another thread on how they are season ticket holders and are so done with Butch, one gave his to friends and the other sold them.

Now, one of them is in this thread all Billy bad ass telling us he agrees with OP and how he's a season ticket holder and he's boycotting.

Tell me, how does that do ANYTHING?

Haha, and one of you season ticket holders out there that are planning on boycotting and giving your tickets away, please give them to volfannbama.
it'll make me feel a little bit better knowing there's at least 2 empty seats in Neyland. Once we fire this clown and hire some no name from South Eastern Nevada state i won't renew I've been wasting my hard earned money for years

IMHO...wanting CBJ gone and abandoning the team are two very different things.

These kids choose to come here and give everything they have..we should not give up on them.

Its inexcusable that this administration hasn't already made a move. Butch Jones should have been fired Saturday night. Its inexcusable that they haven't already had discussions with Chip Kelly and Bob Stoops (who are both elite coaches without jobs right now). Even if they turn you down, not even speaking to them after witnessing what we witnessed Saturday is inexcusable.

These guys in the UT Sports administration think fans are stupid and will keep coming to games even with a joke of a product. The only thing they understand is MONEY. Threaten that and they will make a move. I hope every Vols fan who was planning to go to the South Carolina game before the season doesn't go next week. A near empty stadium will what gets these peoples attention.

BOYCOTT THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAME.

why don't you BOYCOTT posting on here? I have Currie's email, and I will for sure share that you are so displeased that you are refraining from posting your *%$#* on VolNation. That will surely get his attention also.

Its inexcusable that this administration hasn't already made a move. Butch Jones should have been fired Saturday night. Its inexcusable that they haven't already had discussions with Chip Kelly and Bob Stoops (who are both elite coaches without jobs right now). Even if they turn you down, not even speaking to them after witnessing what we witnessed Saturday is inexcusable.

These guys in the UT Sports administration think fans are stupid and will keep coming to games even with a joke of a product. The only thing they understand is MONEY. Threaten that and they will make a move. I hope every Vols fan who was planning to go to the South Carolina game before the season doesn't go next week. A near empty stadium will what gets these peoples attention.

BOYCOTT THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAME.

Well I wasn't planning to....until now.

F you D4H. I am going.

it'll make me feel a little bit better knowing there's at least 2 empty seats in Neyland. Once we fire this clown and hire some no name from South Eastern Nevada state i won't renew I've been wasting my hard earned money for years

There won't be two empty seats if you give your tickets to friends or sell them.

Everyone has different ideas on "wasting hard earned money".

There won't be two empty seats if you give your tickets to friends or sell them.

Everyone has different ideas on "wasting hard earned" money.

The tickets will be sitting on my desk. sold the Georgia game tickets and felt bad for.it after our display. I'm not going to be the reason anyone has to go watch a Butch Jones coached team

Your devotion is admirable, but it is also partly the reason the UTAD has yet to fire Butch.

BS. There are 9.2 million reasons why he hasn't been fired, and there are no other "partly" reasons about it. So quit trying to guilt trip anyone.

BS. There are 9.2 million reasons why he hasn't been fired, and there are no other "partly" reasons about it. So quit trying to guilt trip anyone.

That's chump change for UT they're just stingy and don't care as long as people are buying tickets

The tickets will be sitting on my desk. sold the Georgia game tickets and felt bad for.it after our display. I'm not going to be the reason anyone has to go watch a Butch Jones coached team

Wow. Tickets are expensive. A whole lot of people cannot afford to buy tickets for this game (or any game), but would LOVE the chance to see a game in Neyland Stadium. And even though you don't want to go, you don't want someone else to have the chance to enjoy seeing the band, the cheerleaders, football players, and experience a game in one of the greatest stadiums in college football. That's a shame.

I don't post offend but I am on here a lot. First, I want to say can anyone take away D4H ability to post on here.
Someone may have covered this honestly didn't have the time nor the patience to read this whole thing.

Does anyone in here actually think by not going they will hurt the administration they have already sold 80-90% of the tickets for every game. I guess it would hurt concessions sales but I know tons of people that go on a regular basis that never buy anything or spend very little inside the stadium.
The only person/s you would be hurting are the players and future players of The University of Tennessee.
Cause Butch and everyone one above him gets paid no matter who shows up and they can laugh at the "boycotting" all the way to the bank.

Let me clear this up before I get rimmed. I do not believe Butch should be the coach any more. I lost faith after the Florida game this year due to his poor calls through the whole game and all of last year. UMass did not help him and Ga was icing on the cake for me wanting him gone. Trust me I sit there through 3 and 1/2 quarters for that beating last Saturday I'm pissed but the administration already has my money, they better kiss my butt for me to buy tickets next year!

Everyone has different ideas on "wasting hard earned money".

I try to hang onto some easily earned money for just such occasions.

I don't post offend but I am on here a lot. First, I want to say can anyone take away D4H ability to post on here.
Someone may have covered this honestly didn't have the time nor the patience to read this whole thing.

Does anyone in here actually think by not going they will hurt the administration they have already sold 80-90% of the tickets for every game. I guess it would hurt concessions sales but I know tons of people that go on a regular basis that never buy anything or spend very little inside the stadium.
The only person/s you would be hurting are the players and future players of The University of Tennessee.
Cause Butch and everyone one above him gets paid no matter who shows up and they can laugh at the "boycotting" all the way to the bank.

Let me clear this up before I get rimmed. I do not believe Butch should be the coach any more. I lost faith after the Florida game this year due to his poor calls through the whole game and all of last year. UMass did not help him and Ga was icing on the cake for me wanting him gone. Trust me I sit there through 3 and 1/2 quarters for that beating last Saturday I'm pissed but the administration already has my money, they better kiss my butt for me to buy tickets next year!

This is the first time I've wanted to like something on here in a long time. Agree 100% with you TrueVol. The tickets ARE ALREADY SOLD. This is the most absurd post I've seen in a long time...and that's saying A LOT for Volnation. My season tickets were ALL PAID this past spring. And even if some folks listened, we'd have what, 1000 seats vacant? Yeah, that'll show 'em. :loco:

I WILL BE AT THE GAME...and all of my season ticket seats WILL BE FILLED.

And don't get on your high and mighty horse saying we can't complain when we go and support 18-22 yo young men and our UT Vols while still wanting a coaching change.

Now please, go take an Xanax or something.

Wow. Tickets are expensive. A whole lot of people cannot afford to buy tickets for this game (or any game), but would LOVE the chance to see a game in Neyland Stadium. And even though you don't want to go, you don't want someone else to have the chance to enjoy seeing the band, the cheerleaders, football players, and experience a game in one of the greatest stadiums in college football. That's a shame.

I'm just frustrated I buy season tickets plus a big donation I voluntarily offer and I'm just done with it until we start getting something In return

I just can't wrap my head around this line of thinking. I promise I'm not judging, but I just don't get it.

I'm just frustrated I buy season tickets plus a big donation I voluntarily offer and I'm just done with it until we start getting something In return

I understand the frustration. But I don't understand why you think denying someone else the chance to experience a game there is the right thing to do.

Ill take any tickets being given away.

This boycott is like eating kale. Everyone talks about it, nobody actually does it. Edit: some fruitcakes might actually eat it but they dont like it.

I'm trying to get tickets on the cheap. I've never been to an SEC game due to the normal price. I'm not seeing a huge amount of desperation in the prices, but they're lower at least.

Hmm. Not sure how you define cheap, but tickets for UT v. SEC games have been readily available on the street for at least 10 years. I know a guy who rarely pays more than $10-$20 that goes to every game (& then sends me pics of his view, which is usually much better than mine in the end zone!).

Ill take any tickets being given away.

This boycott is like eating kale. Everyone talks about it, nobody actually does it. Edit: some fruitcakes might actually eat it but they dont like it.

I eat kale and I like it.

VN Store

Back