I hope no one is actually planning to go to the South Carolina game

Dobbs 4 Heisman

Its inexcusable that this administration hasn't already made a move. Butch Jones should have been fired Saturday night. Its inexcusable that they haven't already had discussions with Chip Kelly and Bob Stoops (who are both elite coaches without jobs right now). Even if they turn you down, not even speaking to them after witnessing what we witnessed Saturday is inexcusable.

These guys in the UT Sports administration think fans are stupid and will keep coming to games even with a joke of a product. The only thing they understand is MONEY. Threaten that and they will make a move. I hope every Vols fan who was planning to go to the South Carolina game before the season doesn't go next week. A near empty stadium will what gets these peoples attention.

BOYCOTT THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAME.

Dude I'm all for firing Jones but you're a special kind of stupid if you actually think Bob Stoops would even think about coaching here. He is RETIRED.

I'm going and I'm taking my wife to her first game in Neyland. This is obviously not the ideal situation I'd hope she would experience her first Neyland game at. But I bought the tickets before Florida.

If I am being totally honest I love any moment I get to go and watch Tennessee play. I want them to be better I think all of us do. I would love Tennessee never lost a single game. But I also know that the only reason it's fun to win is because I know losing is possible. I'll never give up on Tennessee. And I'll take any chance I get to go to Neyland Stadium and spend the day with my wife and dad.

I understand that some of you don't think you should spend any more of your money or waste any of your time watching Tennessee play. I completely respect your decision.

However me going and supporting the team doesn't make me a bad person either and I'm really excited to go down there. It's going to be a 20 hour round-trip drive from me I don't dread one minute of it.

Last edited:
I will be there. And then I will either eat my steak nachos or Petros. I haven't decided which one. Probably visit the volshop and spend a few dollars.

He realized he can use Butch as a shield for his own idiocy so he's been beating this dead horse for a few weeks now.

Exactly..

It's real easy to scream about boycotts when you haven't thought about getting tickets to begin with.

I'm going and I'm taking my wife to her first game in Neyland. This is obviously not the ideal situation I'd hope she would experience her first Neyland game at. But I bought the tickets before Florida.

If I am being totally honest I love any moment I get to go and watch Tennessee play. I want them to be better I think all of us do. I would love Tennessee never lost the game. But I also know that the only reason it's finally when is because I know losing as possible. I'll never give up on Tennessee. And I'll take any chance I get to go to Neyland Stadium and spend the day with my wife and dad.

I understand that some of you don't think you should spend any more of your money or waste any of your time watching Tennessee play. I completely respect your decision. However me going and supporting the team doesn't make me a bad person either and I'm really excited to go down there. It's going to be a 20 hour round-trip drive from me I don't dread one minute of it.

Your devotion is admirable, but it is also partly the reason the UTAD has yet to fire Butch.

If I am being totally honest I love any moment I get to go and watch Tennessee play. I want them to be better I think all of us do. I would love Tennessee never lost the game. But I also know that the only reason it's finally when is because I know losing as possible. I'll never give up on Tennessee. And I'll take any chance I get to go to Neyland Stadium and spend the day with my wife and dad.

I understand that some of you don't think you should spend any more of your money or waste any of your time watching Tennessee play. I completely respect your decision. However me going and supporting the team doesn't make me a bad person either and I'm really excited to go down there. It's going to be a 20 hour round-trip drive from me I don't dread one minute of it.

I've got the same problem. I bought 4 tickets about a month ago when everything seemed (decent?). I'm going with my brother and 2 of my friends who are Clemson/Miss State fans. I was hoping to show them the Neyland experience but I have a feeling things are going to get weird.

Dude I'm all for firing Jones but you're a special kind of stupid if you actually think Bob Stoops would even think about coaching here. He is RETIRED.

That fine. You still call him and make him say I ain't coming.

If you never ask how would you ever get a yes?

I used to think D4H's shtick was at least funny and entertaining, but somewhere here recently I think the ol' Bipolar Express left Pollyanna Station and derailed into the Great Dismal Swamp. Nothing but vitriol now.

Then don't complain when this administration does nothing to improve the football team.

Cause if you keep giving them money now, you are approving of their actions with your money.

The only way they'll make a change for the better is if you show your disapproval of their actions with your wallet.

I already have tickets to the Vandy game or I probably would not go

My two daughters will be attending their first real game and I wished it was under better circumstances

However, I still plan on having a good time and if Butch is still coach, sending him off with his last game as Tennessee coach

Its inexcusable that this administration hasn't already made a move. Butch Jones should have been fired Saturday night. Its inexcusable that they haven't already had discussions with Chip Kelly and Bob Stoops (who are both elite coaches without jobs right now). Even if they turn you down, not even speaking to them after witnessing what we witnessed Saturday is inexcusable.

These guys in the UT Sports administration think fans are stupid and will keep coming to games even with a joke of a product. The only thing they understand is MONEY. Threaten that and they will make a move. I hope every Vols fan who was planning to go to the South Carolina game before the season doesn't go next week. A near empty stadium will what gets these peoples attention.

BOYCOTT THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAME.

Nobody knows that Currie hasnt. These things are not made public. Threatening one game will not make a dent in the Haslams and others pockets. Attendace could drop off significantly for the rest of the season and it still wouldnt hurt them. There is a large portion of the fanbase that are 100% loyal and will support the team regardless of who is coaching.

In the end, boycotting the games probably wont work like you think it will. The stadium would have to be virtually empty for the rest of the season. And lets be real, that isnt going to happen.

Until we hear otherwise, it would probably be better to just start accepting that our coaching situation is a circus. I think Butch finishes the season regardless. If a change is made, then Currie will likely do what Clay Travis calls a little dick hire. Yet another mid level coach or some kind of up and coming coach. To expect Tennessee to actually go the Alabama route and get a big time winner is just foolish at this point.

I am just going to remove Kelly and any other big time coach from my list of wants as new coaches. Because I just have this feeling I will be let down yet again. I would advise you to do the same. I hate it but it is what it is. We truly are mediocre U.

I understand that some of you don't think you should spend any more of your money or waste any of your time watching Tennessee play. I completely respect your decision.

This is sad.

I don't respect their opinion. F that.

Go. I hope you have an absolute blast! Life is too short to get so rapped up in this crap that you end up feeling this way.

I hope everyone boycotts this thread.

I'll be there as well. In my normal seats, with my normal concessions, having a good time with the folks around me.

Do you even go to the games D4H or are you merely a keyboard warrior?

VN Store

Back