I can't find 5 wins

Guys R-E-L-A-if we play D like this we will be in every remaining game with a chance to win. We are going to have to go through with some coaching staff.

Lol. Bama will beat the Hell out of us. Just like the last time Kiffin coached against Jancek.

God forbid someone not have the same opinion as everyone else and gets crucified for it by being called a fair weather fan or a bandwagon one. Get over yourselves. The product is not a quality 1 and people are tired of being beaten every weekend.

Losses hurt and some people are fed up. Too bad we can't voice different opinions about the same problem without someone being a smartass.

Next thing you know, you heretics are going to be calling Butch the antichrist

We win against Kentucky with an off week at home win#4
We beat mizzou after a confidence builder win#5
We beat the f-ing snot out of candy for our 6th win

GBO vfl CBJ process character

Reactions: 1 person
Given our offense, Vandy might be our only other win this year. Bad decisions, bad play calling, and no time equate to a lot of losses.

I have watched a lot of games this season, this is the worst offense I have seen. 2 or 3 5 star players out there you should be able to score a TD occasionally. Minimum don't turn the ball over to hurt the defensive effort. This offense has given up more points than they have scored in the last 2 games. You can turn to the youth and inexperience excuse but the coaches have not shown up in SEC games this season.

Reactions: 1 person
We will not make a bowl this year!4 losing seasons in a row. I cant believe our administration and boosters have allowed this to happen to a program that ranks 8th in overall wins in college football history!Very sad!

Next won't be much if any better. Breaking in new qb, will still have same OL. No relief in sight.

VN Store

Back