I can't find 5 wins

Their defense never looked better than ours did, but early in the season their defense looked more than capable of handling our offense. UK hadn't started their collapse yet and we hadn't started our rise.

Most of you agreed with what I said at the time. Now you try to act tough. I'm owning what I said.

We are way better than UK right now. In the middle of the season I wasn't so sure. Sue me, we had proved absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 1 person
Their defense never looked better than ours did, but early in the season their defense looked more than capable of handling our offense. UK hadn't started their collapse yet and we hadn't started our rise.

Most of you agreed with what I said at the time. Now you try to act tough. I'm owning what I said.

We are way better than UK right now. In the middle of the season I wasn't so sure. Sue me, we had proved absolutely nothing.

I never agreed with you.

Sorry, but you could just admit you were wrong instead of defending what you said.

Some of you just st have no clue. Stand by post at time of it.
Also no troll. Born and raised in Alabama just raised right. Trust me much harder to be ten fan here than anywhere else. I wear my orange all year. Flag stays outside all year and I am surrounded by hammers. Heck. My youngest name is Knox. You can question a lot but not my vfl card

Why are you so bad at this? :hmm:

Reactions: 3 people
Anybody thinks we beat anybody but Vandy with any QB on our roster not named Joshua Dobbs really doesn't know football. Our OC has the QB that fits his system better and it has changed the whole make up of our team.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back