I can't find 5 wins

Worley could've beaten Kentucky and Vandy and gotten us to a minimum 5 wins.

Maybe so, but it's doubtful he would've made it this far with the beatings he was being subjected to week after week due to the OL issues.

Maybe so, but it's doubtful he would've made it this far with the beatings he was being subjected to week after week due to the OL issues.
I knew after the UGA game that he wasn't going to make it the whole season. It was hard watching at times.

Some of you just st have no clue. Stand by post at time of it.
Also no troll. Born and raised in Alabama just raised right. Trust me much harder to be ten fan here than anywhere else. I wear my orange all year. Flag stays outside all year and I am surrounded by hammers. Heck. My youngest name is Knox. You can question a lot but not my vfl card

Reactions: 1 person
A dumbazz thread chock full of failure.

But it serves as a good lesson to keep in mind when we see self-appointed gurus adamantly claim to predict the future.

Last edited:
Another gem from the past. The sad thing is how people latch onto anything and everything to feed their obsessive negativity disorder (OND). And then they come on here and spew their paranoia to the masses.

I dont think alot of people understand that when your sitting at 3-5 the tea ms morale will probobaly be at an all time low.I dont think these coaches have the ability to get this team up to win 3 out of 4 and definitely not 4 out of 4 games. 4-8 or 5-7. Looks like four losing seasons in a row!

:rock:

Some of you just st have no clue. Stand by post at time of it.
Also no troll. Born and raised in Alabama just raised right. Trust me much harder to be ten fan here than anywhere else. I wear my orange all year. Flag stays outside all year and I am surrounded by hammers. Heck. My youngest name is Knox. You can question a lot but not my vfl card

Lane?

Reactions: 3 people
UK was 5-1 and we still had Worley at QB. You can laugh all you want, but we aren't the same team we were then and neither are they. Teams took turns in opposite directions.

Repent and turn away from the ignorance. Don't try and rationalize it. You can't create logic from the illogical. Just realize you were wrong and own it. :hi:

VN Store

Back