I can't find 5 wins

It's sad when you are so used to this type of outcome, no emotion whatsoever any more, I miss it

I'm dumb enough that I still get po'd. I knew we weren't going to win. I'm just tired of it looking like a Chinese fire drill.

Guys R-E-L-A-if we play D like this we will be in every remaining game with a chance to win. We are going to have to go through with some coaching staff.

MO is beating FL 42-0 in the 3rd in the Swamp. We only managed 9 at home against FL; MO will not be a W

AL put over 600 yards on TA&M today; AL will not be a W

KY is getting man handled by LSU; KY is a 50-50 game

SC beat a D-1 AA team; SC is a 50-50 game

Vandy is Vandy; Vandy should be a W

No margin for error with our remaining schedule & our anemic offense.

We beat Vandy and UK easy, and can beat Mizz and/or Carolina. NOTHING HAS CHANGED GANG. Take a breath, we're still losing/winning the games we thought we would. Stop overreacting.

Reactions: 5 people
if cbj loses to kent or vandy he will never recover fans will be gone.. if he doesnt go bowling this yr next yr he has a 80 percent chance of faliure. he goes to fla n bama.. gets ou at home so thats 3 losses..

if bowl im ok but if not i off the wagon. no way he get two seasons n both miss a bowl.

Guys R-E-L-A-if we play D like this we will be in every remaining game with a chance to win. We are going to have to go through with some coaching staff.

Thanks Aaron, but I dont think so. You have to score to win. We suck in that department.

VN Store

Back