Hurd??

No way. He may have had a concussion and snuck in the game. But there is no way he or his family sues TN. Herd is an adult and only he could file a suit. To do so means he would be off the team. No NFL team would draft him. If he sued he would have to prove the staff knew he had a concussion and withheld the information from him. In addition he would have to show that he was damaged by the staff withholding the information (not the original concussion). If their is no additional harm there is no restitution.

Lots of conflicting stories. Butch never said concussion, only lower extremity. VFL34 said he got his bell rung. I've watched that GA game again, and watched Hurd. I didn't see any hit that looked like a concussion, except maybe the one where he was pulling grass out of his helmet.

Also, as he was sitting on the sidelines, he still had his helmet. If he had a concussion, they would have hid it from him.

Bama troll job. "Reliable source" probably Harvey Updyke.

Reactions: 1 person
No, most of the Media are reporting a concussion, Including Hyams (i know, i know). he said it was from 3 good sources. His uncle has been on here (if he is his uncle) saying he was Concussed. They did not take his helmet away last week, which allowed him to silp out on the field for the last kickoff return team. Hope this is not true.

The bammers are just mad about Saban's upcoming departure to Texas. Business as usual

There may be some truth to this. It's been reported that two dudes wearing suits were spotted on jet skis with Hurd.

Reactions: 4 people
I actually have worried about this long before this little nugget. Tennessee didn't follow concussion protocol if it was indeed a concussion. Hence Butch's look at reporter in the Monday presser last week. Nothing else makes sense coming out of that Georgia game. If he was indeed concussed...TN did not follow protocol.

You know this how? For all we know he didn't start having symptoms til after the game was over. Quit guessing with this bs.

Reactions: 2 people
I do not usually start threads, but I received this from a friend and I am curious has anyone heard this?

I apologize if this has been stated in another thread.

It was my understanding after watching the game Saturday that Hurd was the one who asked Butch that his injury not be disclosed. If this is the case this story is "debunked"

From the boys over at the CIA, we obtained a photo of BamaTrending.....aka, BamaTrolling.

Attachments

• nick.jpg
    nick.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 607

VN Store

Back