Hurd??

Denton'sGhostGBO

I do not usually start threads, but I received this from a friend and I am curious has anyone heard this?

I apologize if this has been stated in another thread.

Attachments

• bama.jpg
    bama.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 408
Reactions: 2 people
Complete BS

If true, it will do wonders for his draft. He would be attempting to prove he has permanent brain damage from being in 3ish plays. What would be his damages if he heals?

Anyways, I thought he was over 18. I think he makes up his own mind whether he should play or not. Any player can refuse to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
This is beyond stupid IMO..

If it was true, it would be all over knoxville. It is beyond impossible for news like that to stay a secret in this town.

Reactions: 4 people
I hope it is not, I would prefer this to be squashed asap. I do here a lot from this site and had to see what is going on.

In other news: TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS Tenn 684 aTm 592.

We have to really catch a few more 1st qtr passes, limit turnovers and defend the long pass attempts this weekend.

Reactions: 3 people
I do not usually start threads, but I received this from a friend and I am curious has anyone heard this?

I apologize if this has been stated in another thread.

He supposedly got on the field for the last special teams play. I don't know whether the coaches made him go out there or if his presence was an oversight, but they intentionally held him out of every play before that.

I actually have worried about this long before this little nugget. Tennessee didn't follow concussion protocol if it was indeed a concussion. Hence Butch's look at reporter in the Monday presser last week. Nothing else makes sense coming out of that Georgia game. If he was indeed concussed...TN did not follow protocol.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back