Hulu and Amazon Originals

Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
It was an 8 episode series on Amazon. Had Danny Glover(Atlanta FX) and 4 of the directors from the Atlanta series as well. I had never seen the movie and enjoyed the series a lot. I’d give it an 3.5 out of 5. Anyone else watch?

I will watch, but kinda butthurt about Prime switching to commercials and haven't watched anything on there since.

I do love Donald Glover AKA Donglover and the female lead in it, but IDK her name. She created a show called Pen13 (Hulu) and it's a riot.

Reactions: MAD
I will watch, but kinda butthurt about Prime switching to commercials and haven't watched anything on there since.

I do love Donald Glover AKA Donglover and the female lead in it, but IDK her name. She created a show called Pen13 (Hulu) and it's a riot.
Yeah, I liked her a lot and want to check out the prior stuff she did. The commercials were minimal, not like what you get on Peacock.

Yeah, I liked her a lot and want to check out the prior stuff she did. The commercials were minimal, not like what you get on Peacock.

Fair warning on Pen15...it's a very odd show. It's her and another 30-something female actor who basically re-enact their 8th grade experiences from 2002ish, but they're 35 or whatever, and all the other actors are 13. It's irreverent and bizarre, but hilarious. Not for everybody.

The guy who played Al Borlen in Home Improvement plays her Dad. It was nice to see he's still alive.

Last edited:
The ending of Murders at the End of the world might be one of the best mystery endings ever. Very good plot.

Does anyone else with Amazon Prime get an unauthorized monthly charge for $14.95 for something called "Audible" ?

I have never signed up for this or used it, and I don't even know what it is. It doesn't appear under my memberships and subscriptions list on Amazon Prime. I don't see how to cancel it. This is BS.

Does anyone else with Amazon Prime get an unauthorized monthly charge for $14.95 for something called "Audible" ?

I have never signed up for this or used it, and I don't even know what it is. It doesn't appear under my memberships and subscriptions list on Amazon Prime. I don't see how to cancel it. This is BS.

It's an audio book app. You or spouse must've inadvertently opted in. They usually get you with 3 free credits over 3 momths and then you pay. You get a credit every month you've been paying + the other 3. Talk to customer service. Might be able to go thru Amazon. See if you can get your money back. If not, cash in all your book credits and then cancel.

Watched the first two episodes of Shogun last night. Not a huge fan of having to ready subtitles so often, but other than that, it’s really good
I really liked the first 2 episodes. I think it’s going to be really good. I’m hoping that they finally start speaking English when they’re supposed to be speaking Japanese, so many subtitles.

Reactions: BisonVol
I really liked the first 2 episodes. I think it’s going to be really good. I’m hoping that they finally start speaking English when they’re supposed to be speaking Japanese, so many subtitles.

Same. While it does give it a certain authenticity to have them speak so much Japanese, it does make it a more difficult watching experience. Still, it’s off to a good start. A lot of political intrigue blended with some entertaining action & violence.

Reactions: loggervol
give me subtitles over english dubbing. that is unwatchable. I like it better when the native language is used. Gets me into it more, more authentic.
Valkyrie is comical. American actors playing Nazi's .... and speaking to each other in English. I would much rather have subtitles.

They snuck it by you. Call customer control…they’ll most likely refer you to a text rep. Stress it was unauthorized and they should backdate credit you.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Never played the game but this Fallout series looks pretty interesting:

And as a bonus it has Walter Goggins.

new trailer. I am very excited about the series. Walter Goggins fits the Fallout Universe beautifully imo. based on the trailer it doesn't seem like they are leaning away from the grittiness the world should have. hopefully that stays true and it doesn't become some political take on things.

Fair warning on Pen15...it's a very odd show. It's her and another 30-something female actor who basically re-enact their 8th grade experiences from 2002ish, but they're 35 or whatever, and all the other actors are 13. It's irreverent and bizarre, but hilarious. Not for everybody.

The guy who played Al Borlen in Home Improvement plays her Dad. It was nice to see he's still alive.

Are you referring to the incomparable Richard Karn? He’s very much alive. I see him every now and then on commercials doing a flooring commercial and slinging another product called “My Pocket Hose”.

It has an English dub. I kina like the way it is though.
I would rather read subtitles than listen to it dubbed over. I thought they could’ve done the parts in English when you knew only Japanese was being spoken.
It’s a really good show and I’ve really enjoyed watching it no matter how they did it.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Roadhouse was better than I thought it would be still not great though lol

VN Store

Back