Hulu and Amazon Originals

I'm almost done with season 2 of Reacher,and while I am enjoying it,Season 1 is still my favorite. I liked the Bufford Pusser" Walking Tall" vibes of the first season a little bit more. I will say that they got the perfect person to play the part of Reacher. He looks the part of what they mention in the books from what I heard. A good move from Tom Cruise to be sure. Guys a good actor as well.

I liked season 1 better too, but I don't really care for this dude. I didn't read the books so his height isn't revelent to me. I just don't think he's a very good actor.

I mean it's not bad and I'm still watching it, just not as good as I had hoped.

I liked season 1 better too, but I don't really care for this dude. I didn't read the books so his height isn't revelent to me. I just don't think he's a very good actor.

I mean it's not bad and I'm still watching it, just not as good as I had hoped.
I've read many of the books. Reacher in the show is just like Reacher in books, with the mannerisms and style.

Just finished Reacher season 2. While I detest the hollywood version of how gun fights go down, I enjoyed this show a lot. Gotta read the books some day (I've got a queue of like 30). The Skynyrd song at the end of the show was the icing on the cake.

I've read many of the books. Reacher in the show is just like Reacher in books, with the mannerisms and style.

"This meant that throughout the season, Reacher would rely on the assistance of his former military colleagues, often times needing their expertise to bail him out of difficult situations, or rescue him (as happened in the finale). Which is fine… not also not really Jack Reacher. For the bulk of the stories told by Lee Child, Reacher is a lone wolf, arriving in a random town and dispensing justice when he stumbles on a wrongdoing."

A requirement of being in the Special Investigators is you gotta be an 11 out of 10 in the looks department

"This meant that throughout the season, Reacher would rely on the assistance of his former military colleagues, often times needing their expertise to bail him out of difficult situations, or rescue him (as happened in the finale). Which is fine… not also not really Jack Reacher. For the bulk of the stories told by Lee Child, Reacher is a lone wolf, arriving in a random town and dispensing justice when he stumbles on a wrongdoing."
I really hope they go back to something similar to the first season. I liked what they did this season for the most part, but I like the lone wolf version better. I think they wanted to try something different this season with mixed results.

Just finished Reacher season 2. While I detest the hollywood version of how gun fights go down, I enjoyed this show a lot. Gotta read the books some day (I've got a queue of like 30). The Skynyrd song at the end of the show was the icing on the cake.
I LOL'd at the end of ep7 with the slow mo walk into the compound with "let the man go through" (Super Bon Bon). It did make me laugh but worked for me.

And I agree, after getting hold of millions and dishing it out all over Reacher and his new toothbrush and bus pass getting played off to Simple Man was simply perfect. I can't imagine a better song for the moment.

I will say some of the helicopter stuff was a bit too Mission Impossible for me.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I LOL'd at the end of ep7 with the slow mo walk into the compound with "let the man go through" (Super Bon Bon). It did make me laugh but worked for me.

And I agree, after getting hold of millions and dishing it out all over Reacher and his new toothbrush and bus pass getting played off to Simple Man was simply perfect. I can't imagine a better song for the moment.

I will say some of the helicopter stuff was a bit too Mission Impossible for me.
The helicopter stuff..I was like that draws WAY too much attention. Not only in using it for murders but shooting it down with a missile. Much cheaper, and quieter, to just rent a skid steer and dig some deep holes for those folks..not that I put much thought into it.

The helicopter stuff..I was like that draws WAY too much attention. Not only in using it for murders but shooting it down with a missile. Much cheaper, and quieter, to just rent a skid steer and dig some deep holes for those folks..not that I put much thought into it.
Yep, and the whole "dive for and grab the stretcher with a person on it dangling out the back" part.

It’s been a while but I think that’s how the book was. I didn’t really have a problem with it as it’s not even close to being a believable universe but just a fun place to go. Enjoyed all the books and the show is decent enough.

It’s been a while but I think that’s how the book was. I didn’t really have a problem with it as it’s not even close to being a believable universe but just a fun place to go. Enjoyed all the books and the show is decent enough.
I have not read the books and honestly didn't even think about that when making my unprofessional judgement.

I have not read the books and honestly didn't even think about that when making my unprofessional judgement.
Nah man the books are unrealistic as well he’s just such a great character. There is one where he infiltrates a militia in Montana (I think anyway might be getting my characters mixed up) that has some unbelievable BS in it but makes for a fun read. The show is a bit hokey indeed but I like it.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
It was an 8 episode series on Amazon. Had Danny Glover(Atlanta FX) and 4 of the directors from the Atlanta series as well. I had never seen the movie and enjoyed the series a lot. I’d give it an 3.5 out of 5. Anyone else watch?

VN Store

Back