Hulu and Amazon Originals

Agree about the Tick. They made it work and it wasnt a snooze-fest like The Defenders. I think they could definitely pull off another season. I like the format of 20 min episodes.

Finished 3 and a half seasons of Misfits. Season 1 and 2 were great, then my favorite character left and it stumbled some in season 3. Then the second best character left and the show went to absolute ****, had no direction, the writing became ****, and it became a "creature of the week" show. ****ing ****ers, 1 and 2 was so good though.

Finished 3 and a half seasons of Misfits. Season 1 and 2 were great, then my favorite character left and it stumbled some in season 3. Then the second best character left and the show went to absolute ****, had no direction, the writing became ****, and it became a "creature of the week" show. ****ing ****ers, 1 and 2 was so good though.

Is that the UK show with teens who get superpowers? It was promising in season 1, then season 2 there was a drop-off in quality almost like the writers and actors gave up on it.

Is that the UK show with teens who get superpowers? It was promising in season 1, then season 2 there was a drop-off in quality almost like the writers and actors gave up on it.

Yep, that's the show. I liked Season 2, mainly because of Nathan, once he left the show it was ****.

Agree about the Tick. They made it work and it wasnt a snooze-fest like The Defenders. I think they could definitely pull off another season. I like the format of 20 min episodes.

Just started episode 2, they better be glad they got rid of his stupid looking suit from episode 1. Lol

I hate it when they **** with a good thing. I use Google Adwords for work and they just changed it after I've used the same layout for 5 years. It sucks so bad.

Yeah Hulu's old layout was basic AF, but still way better than this new crap. Idk how somebody in charge wasn't like, "Ummm this is awful"

Amazon has issues too, having to scroll through movies 1 at a time and the slow loading of movies is annoying. And Netflix playing part of the movie in the background when you are reading what a movie is about is annoying. But Hulu really just took it to another level, it's really close to Crackle levels of bad.

Season 3 of Red Oaks was easily the best season. Paul Reiser and the guy who plays Nash were so good.

You can get Amazon Prime for like $5.99 a month if you sign up as a student. It doesn't require any type of verification either

Hulu is the weakest of the 3 IMO. I hate their release schedule of 1 episode a week for their shows, and overall I've found their original shows to be the weakest of the 3.

I like The Mindy Project but that was already established as a Fox show. I liked 11/22/63, but stuff like The Path bored me.

I love the Path, but I'm also their target market. Difficult People is funny. Casual is pretty good. But you are probably right about where it ranks.

The Dana Carvey doc on Hulu is very entertaining.

To be to The Path, I probably haven't given it a fair shot yet, I've only watched the first 2 episodes. But it didn't really grab me like I thought it would. I also haven't checked out Hugh Laurie's show yet.

Finished Season 4 of Transparent. It's still good but it feels like it's just trying to one up how dysfunctional the family is. I think it needs to wrap up next season before it grows stale.

Working on the the final season of Red Oaks. It's funny so far but it's only 6 episodes. I'm guessing they were only given enough budget to wrap it up. I'm sorry to see it go but again, at least it won't get stale.

I'm looking forward to Season 4 of Mozart in the Jungle next month.

Finished the final season of Red Oaks. Not bad but yeah looks like they given just enough to make a wrap up. I would have liked a full 10 episodes but still they ended it pretty well.

VN Store

Back