Hulu and Amazon Originals

Sneaky Pete is good, and they set it up for a Season 2. But part of the premise is pretty unbelievable to me.

Sneaky Pete was renewed for a second season; pretty much expected but good that it's officially coming back.

Read that CBS passed on Sneaky Pete after they saw the pilot. Crazy people.

Just finished what Goliath. Awesome series. Can see why Billy Bob won the golden globe.

Surely Amazon will renew for a 2nd season.

Anybody watch Catastrophe? It's a great show and it was cool to be surprised with Carrie Fisher in season 3. She was in other seasons, but I didn't expect her in the new one. She stole the show in her episode, too.

Anybody watch Catastrophe? It's a great show and it was cool to be surprised with Carrie Fisher in season 3. She was in other seasons, but I didn't expect her in the new one. She stole the show in her episode, too.

Awesome show. Very funny and irreverent. Fisher got a lot of work in the year before her death. She was flying in from London when she collapsed, wonder if she was doing publicity for the show? It airs there before Amazon releases it.

Reactions: 1 person
I enjoyed the pilot of Oasis. Has a promising plot. Hopefully they dont abandon it. It seems like Amazon cant decide on sci-fi. They abandoned The After after its pilot as well.

Catastrophe is awesome. Sneaky Pete is ok, kinda gets mired in the story half way through. The Hugh Hefner stiry has been pretty good but im only three in. Red Oaks is excellent. Mad Dogs was very good.

So theres this show on Amazon called Comrade Detective

"Comrade Detective is an American satire buddy cop show created by Brian Gatewood and Alessandro Tanaka. The show parodies Communist propaganda and US action/cop-buddy films and television shows from the 1980s by presenting the episodes as a fictional lost Romanian television show. Every episode was filmed in Romania using local actors and then dubbed into English as part of the effect."

Basically Channing Tatum & Joseph Gordon-Levitt dubbed over the fictional Romanian characters. Heard some other voices like Bo Burnham and Nick Offerman.

I have no idea what to think about this show. It's really strange.

So theres this show on Amazon called Comrade Detective

"Comrade Detective is an American satire buddy cop show created by Brian Gatewood and Alessandro Tanaka. The show parodies Communist propaganda and US action/cop-buddy films and television shows from the 1980s by presenting the episodes as a fictional lost Romanian television show. Every episode was filmed in Romania using local actors and then dubbed into English as part of the effect."

Basically Channing Tatum & Joseph Gordon-Levitt dubbed over the fictional Romanian characters. Heard some other voices like Bo Burnham and Nick Offerman.

I have no idea what to think about this show. It's really strange.

Watched the first few episodes. At first it was really entertaining and funny to think about how the Cold War propaganda played out from the other side's perspective but, for me, the novelty wore off and I lost interest.

Yeah, novelty wears off pretty fast. It should have been a 10 minute clip on Funny or Die

some good stuff in here, i've started sneaky pete, but haven't gone back. agree with all on Goliath, great show.

tried hand of god, but it was awful.

man in the high tower is good, but i feel like it needs to get somewhere.

i know this is amazon/hulu, but i watched ozark on netflix, and it was good..premise is a bit on the ridiculous side, but it's entertaining...and not afraid to throw curve balls....

some good stuff in here, i've started sneaky pete, but haven't gone back. agree with all on Goliath, great show.

tried hand of god, but it was awful.

man in the high tower is good, but i feel like it needs to get somewhere.

i know this is amazon/hulu, but i watched ozark on netflix, and it was good..premise is a bit on the ridiculous side, but it's entertaining...and not afraid to throw curve balls....

Try Red Oaks.

The Tick is starting on Amazon next week for anyone who is interested

giphy.gif

I thought they did a great job with the Tick. Honestly, probably couldn't have been better.

Good Girls Revolt was canceled after just one season. I'm really disappointed. It's probably still worth watching, even if they don't continue the story.

Anybody seen The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, yet? 8.7 on imdb

The Tick was awesome. I loved the ending of the last episode. "Cliffhanger!"

Just brilliant.

Also, it's not an Amazon Original series, but has anyone else watched "Fortitude"? I'm enjoying it so far. The slow buildup has been both intense and frustrating.

VN Store

Back