Hulu and Amazon Originals

Finished Season 2 of Sneaky Pete, thought the first few episodes were meh, picked up a lot though. Great season and agree on Embry he was great.

I'm starting to think Embry really is in real life that naive and innocent all the time, because his role in Grace and Frankie he acts the same.

Cowboys All or Nothing is really good. There was a lot going on this season:

Zeke's trouble with the league
Dez vs. Dooley
Jerry suing the league
Tyron Smith and Sean Lee injuries
Jaylon and Rod Smith brother/teammates
Kneeling (they did it right by minimizing the time they spent on it, and the perspective was enlightening)

Dak seems like an awesome guy.

Goliath Season 2 is on Amazon Prime today.

Had forgotten til last night. Someone mentioned it last night on VQ. It would be on the weekend of Father’s Day AND my wife’s birthday! If it was just Father’s Day, my present would be to leave me alone and let me binge.

Had forgotten til last night. Someone mentioned it last night on VQ. It would be on the weekend of Father’s Day AND my wife’s birthday! If it was just Father’s Day, my present would be to leave me alone and let me binge.

started it last night, just 2 episodes in, trying to let this one last a little longer, only 8 total. but it's off to a good start.

Grab a free month of Hulu to try it.

Anyone else have an issue with various episodes loading? Seems like every episode wants to load with the screen zoomed way in. I then have to back out and go back in. Wouldn't be a problem expect I have to watch the damn ads all over again.

I'm through the first 3 episodes of S2 of Goliath and so far....it's good but not as good as season 1. BBT is great as always but I'm not digging Mark Duplass. I usually like him in most things he does, but he seems like a miscast to me here.

I'm through the first 3 episodes of S2 of Goliath and so far....it's good but not as good as season 1. BBT is great as always but I'm not digging Mark Duplass. I usually like him in most things he does, but he seems like a miscast to me here.

His character gets better (and much weirder!) as the season goes along. There’s some next level psychosis with this one.

finished season 2 of goliath. loved it. crazy ending,
at least for Mr. Wyatt.:)

i'm actually glad it ended the way it did.
kind of on a down note. wonder how/if this story gets continued in season 3. or just take L and move on?

He gets weirder? He was already hitting "bat s***" levels.

He goes up to 11...trust.
tumblr_inline_mjzgvrh7Uv1qz4rgp.gif

VN Store

Back