huge problem on this team

and i think it goes deeper than just the staff.

these players on offense are not even trying to help JG. they dropping balls, not blocking, etc. the dormady family may have more input in the offensive side of this football team than we ever imagined.

I think we just stink

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously? You really explain that by claiming the Dormady family would sabotage the team? Now dropped passes and missed assignments are a problem?

Why don't you wake up and realize that UT's problems on O are not primarily at the QB position regardless of who the starter is?

The OL couldn't block UMass... let that sink in. They covered MC and only Johnson showed the ability to get open.

Yep. That OLine has been together long enough and our RBs are good enough that we should have dominated on the ground against this team. It's in the culture now. We are simply soft on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
A coach shouldn't have to pump you up for a game, how about having some self respect, what kind of person just takes getting whipped over and over again and just takes it?

Amen.

It's one thing to be angry about bad play calling; it's another to not give your best each time.

How bad have things gotten when 19- and 20-year-olds seem as burnt out as 55-year-old cubicle drones?

Send JG down the rd, He wasn't a team player during
the GT game. Crying around like a spoiled little brat.

One bad game with a bad narrative kills a player forever, eh? He has been fine since then.

Also don't think we have Tom Brady on our team exactly, so we need all the QBs we can get.

Yep and the players have the right to drop his passes and the OL can decide not to block.

But yet our deity standing in as a coach throws him out there. In an undecided game at that.

Utter freaking brilliance just to please a kid playing you to get on the field.

Last edited:

these players on offense are not even trying to help JG. they dropping balls, not blocking, etc. the dormady family may have more input in the offensive side of this football team than we ever imagined.

If that's the case, he isn't the respected leader some if his fanboys want him to be.

Everything is on the coaches.

Is it a perfect roster? No.

It is a roster capable of playing at a much higher level. yes. As I joked in my "Fix the mistakes" thread.....these aren't uncharacteristic mistakes. It's who Tennessee is.

And it goes back to the coaches.

Reactions: 2 people

This all comes down to coaching. You could have the most talented player ever, but if he is not developed through coaching he will fail.

Seriously? You really explain that by claiming the Dormady family would sabotage the team? Now dropped passes and missed assignments are a problem?

Why don't you wake up and realize that UT's problems on O are not primarily at the QB position regardless of who the starter is?

The OL couldn't block UMass... let that sink in. They covered MC and only Johnson showed the ability to get open.

I agree SJT18. The scheme itself is awful and was awful last season , but Dobbs had the wheels to bail us out alot of the time. Yeah yeah it was a record setting offense and all that , but 163 yards against Bama and key meltdowns at Vandy , USCe should tell people all they need to know here. Butch should listed to his OCs and some of the players and install a realistic offense

The problem is poor game planning, lack of adjustments, and no sense of urgency! That come from the top to the bottom.

I can assure you Butch has every team down to a T. I think he just to stubborn to do what needs to be done. Instead he does what he wants to work. That and our coordinators suck

Why is it "dumb" just because it doesn't fit your narrative? If we had stopped that last fla drive and scored you would have been on the train big time. Come on now.

This is dumb.

Have you thought that Tennessee is 2 plays away from 1-3?

I thought not.[/QUOTE

I don't think it's dumb. I don't justify bad coaching. Good teams and good coaching won't let the game come down to one play.

VN Store

Back