huge problem on this team

You were onto something right up until you typed "the dormady family." However, it's not hard to arrive at the conclusion that we could have serious issues within the team.

1. Jennings not around the team. Injured players in a good team atmosphere will typically be on the sidelines for support/ leadership.

2. Tuttle "fell on a helmet." Yeah, right. It sounds like Warrior clocked him. Again, red flag.

3. This is open for debate, but it appeared that JG got the Willie Beaman treatment when he came into the game. (watch the movie)

These things individually could be explained away, but you put them together and it's a cause for concern. Couple that with the fact that our coaching staff can't manage the clock, develop talent, or make game plan adjustments and we have cause for alarm.

....but, but if these things individually could be explained away, then how could there be cause for concern if you put them together. 0+0+0=concern?

NO LEADERSHIP ON EITHER SIDE OF BALL OR ON SIDELINE FROM INJURED PLAYERS.
Where are the seniors on this team. Step up be a dang leader, get in your teammates grill when they loaf, bust coverage, run wrong route etc. Then High five, chest bump, pat on back etc.

....but, but if these things individually could be explained away, then how could there be cause for concern if you put them together. 0+0+0=concern?

Okay, if you want to use math, it's a probability problem not addition. Let's make it simple to illustrate my point. Assume there's a 50/50 chance that each of these events are BS. The probability for story 1=.5, story 2=.5, story 3=.5. The probability of all three stories being made up BS is .5x.5x.5=12.5%. I hope that helps illustrate my point.

VN Store

Back