Huckabee, Romney and Palin

We need the guys from the recruiting forum to come up with a list of canidates for 2012. They can find any assistant coach within 2000 miles of Knoxville that has ever recruited Florida. I'm sure they can come up with a list of qualified candidates.

It's still way too early for this. Let the 2010 mid-terms shake out and see where things stand.

I still don't think Romney would be bad. The only thing he really has going against him is he wears magic underwear, which shouldn't be a reason not to vote for him. As long as he doesn't take marching orders from Salt Lake City I couldn't care less what he believes.

He has executive experience and good business sense. If he could get a platform together that doesn't change week to week he could be a strong candidate.

I still don't think Romney would be bad. The only thing he really has going against him is he wears magic underwear, which shouldn't be a reason not to vote for him. As long as he doesn't take marching orders from Salt Lake City I couldn't care less what he believes.

He has executive experience and good business sense. If he could get a platform together that doesn't change week to week he could be a strong candidate.

I wouldn't be upset if Romney got elected POTUS. However, I'd still probably go Obama with that election.

The thing that gets me about the Palin resignation and her response is this: Seriously what does she expect if she wins POTUS. I guarantee you before the last poll even closes in Hawaii, that there will be people lining up at courthouses across the country that can't stand her politically to file suites of all kinds. If she thought it was bad just being the head of a fairly small state (populationwise) what the hell does she expect when she's the leader of the entire country. Before you can even debate her skills and intelligence, the buck stops right there, and frankly that really should eliminate her chances of even running.

The thing that gets me about the Palin resignation and her response is this: Seriously what does she expect if she wins POTUS. I guarantee you before the last poll even closes in Hawaii, that there will be people lining up at courthouses across the country that can't stand her politically to file suites of all kinds. If she thought it was bad just being the head of a fairly small state (populationwise) what the hell does she expect when she's the leader of the entire country. Before you can even debate her skills and intelligence, the buck stops right there, and frankly that really should eliminate her chances of even running.

two words: sovereign immunity

VN Store

Back