Huckabee, Romney and Palin

Hard to believe Palin is still popping up in POTUS talk. It just shows you how dry the barrel of talent really is. Come on, this is the same person that quit her job as governor of AK because it was "too tough". Seriously - 1 in 5 republican voters would vote for Palin?

im not a big fan of palin as POTUS, i mean seriously, where did she come from before McCain picked her? i had never heard of her. Putting Palin up there is assuring a victory by the Barakstar

I appreciate the effort to turn it back on Obama (sigh, yet again), but the point is that women voters -- who comprise a significant majority of the swing voting block -- just aren't going to go for a Baptist preacher that has signed off on that statement.

You can interpret the passage from the Bible in any way you wish. You can parse the endorsement language to your heart's content. Bottom line is that women in groups other than conservative Christians will not be voting for him.

Taking notes from Al Gore again huh.....ignore the obvious parallel and laugh it off.

If Palin is the nominee I'll find something else to do with my vote.

Why is everyone so down on her? I am not saying I would vote for her but I would consider it. She is a conservative in every way. She is a regular person and has no ties to Washington.

By the way I don't think she runs in 2012. I think she is looking long term.

Help us all............. look at the past 12 years and this is the best the country can come up with.

We are screwed!

I have. You are not sick of the life long politician? Money hungry, power hungry and corrupt. Obama gives a great interview, how is that working out for us?

You don't think Sarah is money hungry, power hungry and corrupt?

You don't think Sarah is money hungry, power hungry and corrupt?

No. When she put out her tax info when she was the VP candidate I think her family's income was like $240K, that is peanuts compared to Hussein, Bush or Clinton. She resigned as Governor is that power hungry. If you have evidence that she is any of these things I will listen. I think she is just a regular and normal American.

No. When she put out her tax info when she was the VP candidate I think her family's income was like $240K, that is peanuts compared to Hussein, Bush or Clinton. She resigned as Governor is that power hungry. If you have evidence that she is any of these things I will listen. I think she is just a regular and normal American.

I don't think she resigned as Governor because she feared that she might have too much power.

It's way to soon to worry about who to vote for in 2012. They'll let you know who they are when the time is right.

I'll continue to support Palin. If for no other reason than that Lawgator feels so threatened by her.

I don't think she resigned as Governor because she feared that she might have too much power.

That is not what I meant. If she was power hungry she would have never resigned. She was governor of the biggest (square miles) state in the union

I am a big fan of Huckabee's, but I also think John Boehner could pick up a big following. He's a great politician, who knows exactly how to call out Obama.

I am a big fan of Huckabee's, but I also think John Boehner could pick up a big following. He's a great politician, who knows exactly how to call out Obama.

I dont really care for Huckabee either. From what I know about him, I really like Bobby Jindal. Have you looked at him any?

Why is everyone so down on her? I am not saying I would vote for her but I would consider it. She is a conservative in every way. She is a regular person and has no ties to Washington.

By the way I don't think she runs in 2012. I think she is looking long term.

Why would you consider voting for someone that couldn't take the "pressure" of being a governor?

Why would you consider voting for someone that couldn't take the "pressure" of being a governor?

She resigned because she was just going to have ethic charges come after her from her political enemies for the rest of her term. She would have no time to actually be a governor.

She resigned because she was just going to have ethic charges come after her from her political enemies for the rest of her term. She would have no time to actually be a governor.

:banghead2: :eek:hmy:

So because of some pressure from her political enemies in Alaska. She could not do her job, so she decides to quit.

If that's the case, she wouldn't last a month in DC.

She quit, plain and simple. She was elected to do a job and when it got a little tough she quits.

at least she was a governor, you put your hope and faith in a guy who can read off of a teleprompter.

:banghead2: :eek:hmy:

So because of some pressure from her political enemies in Alaska. She could not do her job, so she decides to quit.

If that's the case, she wouldn't last a month in DC.

She quit, plain and simple. She was elected to do a job and when it got a little tough she quits.

The charges that kept coming up would have costed her a lot of money out of her own pocket to defend. BTW those ethic charges have been proven bogus. If you think she quit cause it got a little tough then you are a fool

The charges that kept coming up would have costed her a lot of money out of her own pocket to defend. BTW those ethic charges have been proven bogus. If you think she quit cause it got a little tough then you are a fool

"If she wanted to escape the ethics investigations and save the taxpayers money, she's now done that," he said. Unfortunately, he added, her decision "sent a signal that if you do this kind of thing to a sitting governor like her, you can drive her out of office."

- Karl Rove

VN Store

Back