How have Bama become this good?

I know this may sound like a silly question, so please forgive me.....

Can someone explain how Bama are as good as they are?

Is it really just good coaching and recruiting or are they violating some rules here?

I just get the impression that if the NCAA did a proper investigation, they would come down like a ton of bricks....

Maybe I am just trying to find an excuse for the loss, I don't know, but they are in a different league to the rest of the sport, to the point where it is becoming suspicious.....

Any explanation would be great.

GO VOLS.

:lolabove: PATHETIC
CLUELESS

LOOK at all of Bammas Programs. Look at their AD, Trustees and the Money the have, spend and how they use it.
We have an idiot Bammer Reject and a Clemsun reject running UT into the ground. We will NEVER right the ship until they clean the Hill out!!

Reactions: 2 people
:lolabove: PATHETIC
CLUELESS

LOOK at all of Bammas Programs. Look at their AD, Trustees and the Money the have, spend and how they use it.
We have an idiot Bammer Reject and a Clemsun reject running UT into the ground. We will NEVER right the ship until they clean the Hill out!!

We had thier former recruiting coordinator for our head coach and thier former sec recruiter of the year on staff. Didn't add up to much though.

Reactions: 1 person
If you can't beat 'em...Accuse them of cheating. Were you guys cheating when you were on top? Maybe, maybe not. I'm willing to bet Alabama runs as clean a program as any other team. Did Clinton-Dix borrow money from a coach, then pay it back? He said he did. Did Arian Foster get paid money and tacos? He said he did. Did Cam Newton's dad pimp him out to Auburn? I think he did. Manziel got money for autographs and the list goes on forever.

I hate the cheating excuse crap too. I am sorry there are Vol fans who uses that crap as an excuse as to why your team is so good. The fact is your team is vastly better than ours right now. We are on our way back up. Until the NCAA brings up evidence that Saban has been cheating, you're innocent in my book. The fans who are accusing you guys of cheating are just sore losers. All Vol fans do not feel this way, trust me.

That Secondary is an obvious start to rebuilding years which Saban is not fond of.

Saban coaches the DB;s He is down two of his best corners and continues to roll out guys to get experience.

It always comes together when it has too.

He develops talent. Our 5 star freshmen have to wait til they can play his complicated assignments, so they look lost at time.
It helps them learn with trial by fire.

This defense is a year away and if Coker transfers from FSU, that Mobile AL. kid will be better than AJ when he first starts spring practice.

Next year is a peak year for the Tide team. They will be scary good.

I hate the cheating excuse crap too. I am sorry there are Vol fans who uses that crap as an excuse as to why your team is so good. The fact is your team is vastly better than ours right now. We are on our way back up. Until the NCAA brings up evidence that Saban has been cheating, you're innocent in my book. The fans who are accusing you guys of cheating are just sore losers. All Vol fans do not feel this way, trust me.

Can you afford a one year old 35k Tahoe with 5k worth of wheels? Julio can and all without a job and a single Mama working at Churchs fried chicken with small kids at home. Are you blind, stupid or both? I guess she bought it for him with her Christmas bonus.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't remember saying this about any other team that has beat us the last 5 years.

not you dude...but just about EVERY Vol fan says this or something to this effect every time UT gets beat...really..I read some post on here about how the refs were not calling holding calls on Bama..and I was like "really?" like it matters?
I have many many Vol fans at work and they will all cry about how Bama got away with this and that...they someone will say "yeah..and we won a NC in 98" and then they all go on how UT is the best College team EVER and bla bla bla..it's sad.

not you dude...but just about EVERY Vol fan says this or something to this effect every time UT gets beat...really..I read some post on here about how the refs were not calling holding calls on Bama..and I was like "really?" like it matters?
I have many many Vol fans at work and they will all cry about how Bama got away with this and that...they someone will say "yeah..and we won a NC in 98" and then they all go on how UT is the best College team EVER and bla bla bla..it's sad.

GTFO dirt ball!

Reactions: 3 people
Bama is very talented and deep at every position. They are very well coached. They don't beat themselves.

Their formula is no mystery.

If nothing else this thread taught me that Mikeyvol is a closet Bammer.

Not a closet Bammer--but this entire philosophy that the "Bammers must be cheatin' to be so good..." cry-baby crap just has to stop. Those same ignorant Vol fans who point out that Bammers are cheatin' REFUSE to apply or accept the SAME logic when we went 45-5 back in the 90s...We were almost as DOMINANT and FEARED back then as BAMA is today--except we couldn't beat the Gators.....Was Spurrier cheating back in the 90s for 12 years when he was winning 9-10 games each year and completely dominating the SEC???

I've told plenty of Bammers that they're the ONLY program who has been convicted of PAYING coaches for players (Albert Means fiasco). I've defended Coach Fulmer to several Bammer inbreds over the years as I had to live in Bham for 4 years when I was in school....

I got sick and tired of hearing the Bammers blame everyone else when they would lose a game--and it SICKENS me to the pit of my stomach to hear a bunch of VOL fans cry like little wuss-boys after we just got our azzes handed to us by a superior team on the field!

EVERY D-1 program in the NCAA has boosters who get money to FB players--and anyone who doesn't believe that is just blind....Foster, Bray, Couch, and the list would go on and on if the truth be told....but it's the unwritten law--you take the $$$ and keep your mouth shut....only low-class inbreds drop a dime on the system afterwards--and yes, that means FOSTER!

I love FOOTBALL--and I'm a VOLFAN, and have been ever since I stepped into Neyland Stadium on that September day in 1979 when the VOLS whooped the Auburn Tigers 38-17 when they had Joe Cribbs and James Brooks...

We will be competitive again soon with CBJ....and will that be because CBJ is cheating? I just don't want to hear that crap! :salute:

Last edited:
Can you afford a one year old 35k Tahoe with 5k worth of wheels? Julio can and all without a job and a single Mama working at Churchs fried chicken with small kids at home. Are you blind, stupid or both? I guess she bought it for him with her Christmas bonus.

I loved reading the story about why Ha-Ha needed to borrow money....to repair the broken window on his 2012 Charger. I wonder how a college sophomore has a 2012 vehicle?

Reactions: 5 people
Saban coaches the DB;s He is down two of his best corners and continues to roll out guys to get experience.

It always comes together when it has too.

He develops talent. Our 5 star freshmen have to wait til they can play his complicated assignments, so they look lost at time.
It helps them learn with trial by fire.

This defense is a year away and if Coker transfers from FSU, that Mobile AL. kid will be better than AJ when he first starts spring practice.

Next year is a peak year for the Tide team. They will be scary good.

Which my gut is telling me will help the next coach's resume for when he has to find another job after being fired his fourth or fifth year, once all of Saban's recruits have left. I honestly believe Texas and/or USC is going to come knocking, and Saban just may answer (in my opinion Texas). At this point it's about legacy for him, and I really think he wants to have a nigh unreachable record, and get that NC at a third school. This is 100% bullcrap and speculation, but I really think that scenario is a when and not an if. It may well not be next year, but boy having one of the most elite programs on the market doesn't necessarily happen every year.

And I have to be honest, I am amazed the man has the record that he does. He was the whipping boy of the Big Ten when he was at Michigan State... even for Purdue. I thought it was crazy when LSU hired him, and literally wondered why in the hell would they want a mediocre coach.

On the cheating: it's like masturbation. 10% of the schools get caught while 90% are lying about it. College Football is a business through and through. A multibillion dollar business at that. Way way too much money on the line at this point to not lie cheat and steal to claw your way to the biggest slice of that huge pie.

Last edited:
I need to research the background of Saban and his coaches, because I know nothing about Bama and their history really. Since becoming a fan of CFB Saban has dominated. I want to see a different champion.

go back and research their history of cheating. you will find out everything you need to know.

We had thier former recruiting coordinator for our head coach and thier former sec recruiter of the year on staff. Didn't add up to much though.

BUT we didn't have Saban--and we didn't have a NC--and they did! We had no BONA FIDES.....You can sell an undefeated season and a NC with a proven Coach who has won NC--or is that just too difficult to understand?????:whistling:

Bama cheats, mistreats players and their mommas. It's a winning combination.
:D

You say it jokingly to try to take the attention off of Bama's brand of running a program, but look no further than Clit-on Dix only being suspended for 2 games for receiving money just like Mo Couch. Only difference is the uniform. Face it, if it wasn't for Bear Bryant being the biggest rulebreaker in the nation or Saban being bffs with NCAA President Mark Emmert, Bama would just be known as a bunch of Gumps still trying to make it to the next level of the evolutionary chain.

Last edited:
to play for Saban then the NFL

Lol. Yeah because through Tuscaloosa is the only way to make it to the NFL. I'm guessing by this declaration you Gumps probably don't get a lot of pro games with your rabbit ear, reynolds wrap 13 inch tube TV kit.

VN Store

Back