How do we know if 95 is awake?

Dammit, I don't lie. The negative karma would infect my enlightenment.

You're confusing a litter box for enlightenment. Save it for the cats and direct your "karma" into the commode. Remember to flush, then wash your hands. :eek:k:

b094e220eaaf9848cdd7003fc455cba8--junior-childhood-memories.jpg

Last edited:
You're confusing a litter box for enlightenment. Save it for the cats and direct your "karma" into the commode. Remember to flush, then wash your hands. :eek:k:

I am going to kick you in your oxidized onions, then meditate on how to enlighten you further. Your jealousy is showing, and it is an ugly thing.

Reactions: 1 person
I am going to kick you in your oxidized onions, then meditate on how to enlighten you further. Your jealousy is showing, and it is an ugly thing.

Now, now! Temper, Weezer. Temper. You need to meditate.

He better not come at me with a bunch of STFU’s!

You didn’t post for a while. And others may not know.
The “Stfu” I post every time 95 posts “I’m awake “ is because I quoted the wrong guy and post and said “stfu”. It happened to be 95s “I'm awake “. So like everything else I do.....I beat it to death.

Sadly 95 has quit playing along so I’m debating my nex move.

Reactions: 1 person
You didn’t post for a while. And others may not know.
The “Stfu” I post every time 95 posts “I’m awake “ is because I quoted the wrong guy and post and said “stfu”. It happened to be 95s “I'm awake “. So like everything else I do.....I beat it to death.

Sadly 95 has quit playing along so I’m debating my nex move.

wreck his golf thread

VN Store

Back