How do we know if 95 is awake?

You didn’t post for a while. And others may not know.
The “Stfu” I post every time 95 posts “I’m awake “ is because I quoted the wrong guy and post and said “stfu”. It happened to be 95s “I'm awake “. So like everything else I do.....I beat it to death.

Sadly 95 has quit playing along so I’m debating my nex move.

Burn his scooter!

Reactions: 1 person
Nope.
Some things are too important to history to mess up.
He’s been doing that a long time. I used to play and try to come in last. Got next to last once I think

I think I've solidified my spot at the worst golf pick guy.

I think him and GOB are tweeting and skyping each other and GOB has been bad mouthing the Zone, me especially, because I stopped putting up with her whiny ass. Now she has given 95 the Bourne supreme ultimatum of choosing between us and her.

We may need to list reasons why we want him to choose us and not GOB.

Reactions: 2 people
I think him and GOB are tweeting and skyping each other and GOB has been bad mouthing the Zone, me especially, because I stopped putting up with her whiny ass. Now she has given 95 the Bourne supreme ultimatum of choosing between us and her.

Lol

Go on....

starshiptroopers11.jpg

95! You know what to do!

FYP :whistling:

You didn’t post for a while. And others may not know.
The “Stfu” I post every time 95 posts “I’m awake “ is because I quoted the wrong guy and post and said “stfu”. It happened to be 95s “I'm awake “. So like everything else I do.....I beat it to death.

Sadly 95 has quit playing along so I’m debating my nex move.

I have faith in whatever your next move will be epic!

No, she aint Chup. She turned into a bittle lish about the time I started talking about her. Hmmm.

Asleep or awake, what does it matter? If he falls on you, you're still dead.

VN Store

Back