Homeland

That part has to be going somewhere. Otherwise, it's just really awkward.

Maybe there is more to her boyfriend than we know? I don't see him being a pscyho killer or something, otherwise you'd think he'd have done it already.
Maybe he's really a terrorists son who was adopted by his current parents?

That last episode was a good one. Very nice bait and switch, well done. Carrie is waaaaay out on a limb. Where she belongs, I suppose.

Maybe there is more to her boyfriend than we know? I don't see him being a pscyho killer or something, otherwise you'd think he'd have done it already.
Maybe he's really a terrorists son who was adopted by his current parents?

The Dana situation will be the reason Brodie comes back home, IMO.

'Homeland' Renewed for a Fourth Season

Showtime has renewed both Homeland and Masters of Sex for new seasons.

via press release:

SHOWTIME® ANNOUNCES PICKUPS OF HOMELAND AND MASTERS OF SEX

Renewal Arrives On The Heels Of Strong Growth

In Viewership For Both Series

LOS ANGELES, CA – (October 22, 2013) – Today, SHOWTIME announced the renewals of its Emmy® and Golden Globe® Award-winning series HOMELAND and the critically-acclaimed drama MASTERS OF SEX for their fourth and second seasons respectively. Both series are set to return in 2014 with 12 one-hour episodes. HOMELAND airs on Sunday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT, followed by MASTERS OF SEX at 10 p.m. ET/PT on SHOWTIME. The announcement was made today by David Nevins, President of Entertainment, Showtime Networks Inc.

Don't know much about that business but I wonder if the feedback from Sunday night's episode was what pushed it forward. Really a great and unexpected turn. I usually try to see stuff coming and had no idea. That 2 minute scene is the type that saves a show, imo. Great writing there. I've tried to go back and see where their reactions would make it seem Saul and she were hiding something or where it wouldn't make sense, but only came up with her crying as he threw her under the bus.
And, when she asked them to tell Saul she was fine and won't stray again, was that her just playing her part of the plan or was she trying to quit the job?

I agree, that last part of the show saved this season, but the Dana stuff has got to end. I seriously don't care at all about that storyline.

The whole yoga plan and Dana story will definitely intersect with Brody....I have faith in the writers.

I agree, that last part of the show saved this season, but the Dana stuff has got to end. I seriously don't care at all about that storyline.

For now it would appear as though the Dana side story is over.

As for Brody, he's having a hard enough time trying to sneak out of that half built apartment building. It would appear as though they're trying to get him hooked on heroin to motivate him to stay there.

For now it would appear as though the Dana side story is over.

As for Brody, he's having a hard enough time trying to sneak out of that half built apartment building. It would appear as though they're trying to get him hooked on heroin to motivate him to stay there.

Honestly, I'm not really missing Brody that much. I've always thought Damian Lewis' acting was overrated. He's not bad but I couldn't believe he won an Emmy over Cranston.

I think Carrie has instructed those squatters to keep him there at all costs, until she can clear it up and go get him.

(Spoiler) With the Senator about to be nominated as the new director, I believe Saul, Carrie, and Quinn are going to go out on their own or rogue to continue the mission. I think the CIA is about to turn on Saul.

Honestly, I'm not really missing Brody that much. I've always thought Damian Lewis' acting was overrated. He's not bad but I couldn't believe he won an Emmy over Cranston.

Lol, I've heard similar about Damian Lewis. Especially when he was in the tv show Life. He doesn't bother me too much though it seems like some english actors can only pull off an american accent by barely opening their mouths or holding their mouth in some strange fashion.
Hugh Laurie, Damian Lewis

(Spoiler) With the Senator about to be nominated as the new director, I believe Saul, Carrie, and Quinn are going to go out on their own or rogue to continue the mission. I think the CIA is about to turn on Saul.

The wife's dinner party will make Saul's decision much easier.

Seriously, what was up with that? Was she really cheating or was it just a dinner? Looked awful romantic with the candles.

On the surface, it would appear she is getting schtooped on the side. We were either briefly shown a new character or Saul goes rogue as previously posted. She's his weakness. I'm going with the 2nd option. Candles, as you said = bone 2 bone.

Here's my way-out-there theory...Saul married a terrorist plant. Dude at the table is a terrorist pretending to be a relative of her's.

already been renewed for next season, correct? Anything is possible. I still have no idea how Brody is going to get out of this. Not sure the writers do either. It's either going to be an incredible angle or something really stupid that allows him to go from int'l terrorist with a seen my millions suicide video tape to back home dry humping ms overbite

already been renewed for next season, correct? Anything is possible. I still have no idea how Brody is going to get out of this. Not sure the writers do either. It's either going to be an incredible angle or something really stupid that allows him to go from int'l terrorist with a seen my millions suicide video tape to back home dry humping ms overbite

If Brodie doesn't get to hit that dry one more time, screw these writers.

I'm curious to find out what the ultimate terrorist plot will be.

After Saul, Carrie, and Quinn go off the grid, I wonder who'll they'll take with them or who would assist them from the inside. Aahaa! The female muslim CIA analyst.

In the end, Brodie saves Carrie, millions of Americans, and sacrifices his own life.

The End.

I'm going against the grain here and arguing against the "going rogue" plot. I have to simply for the fact that if they do this they have no funding, no backup, no real intel and no way to get said intel. They'd be crippled.
Here's a crazy idea, Brody escapes the housing complex to deliberately get caught and sent back to the US.

VN Store

Back