Homeland

Carrie doesn't either. Quinn is a ninja.

Lol! :)

So after having this last episode marinate in my mind for a few days I've decided there have only been two decent episodes this entire season and I'm already bored again. Is anyone else feeling like this? There is no way they're going to get any Emmy nominations out of this season.

Well, that was a lot to digest. Can't believe they shot Carrie. Looks like Brody is back!

Dana will be bait very soon

I hope Brodie's detox takes 5 minutes.

Did Saul know where he was the whole time?

It certainly looks that way. Now the question is, what is he going to ask Brody to do? I can only assume it will be an assassination attempt against an Iranian leader (maybe the Iranian leader).

Well, that was a lot to digest. Can't believe they shot Carrie. Looks like Brody is back!

I can. How many times has that situation happened over the past few seasons where it comes down to the wire and Carrie can't seperate her immediate emotions from the long time goal and disobeyed direct orders? Took them a while but they finally gave her a wake up call.

Looks like Saul knew for sure but I wonder if Carrie knew as well and she just didn't know he was going to get him.

It certainly looks that way. Now the question is, what is he going to ask Brody to do? I can only assume it will be an assassination attempt against an Iranian leader (maybe the Iranian leader).

My first guess would be to kill the Senator/Soon to be CIA director. Let's be clear, something has to happen to that guy or technically the show is over. If Saul gets fired/forced to retire Carrie is immediately gone as well. The show just can't survive like that.

I can. How many times has that situation happened over the past few seasons where it comes down to the wire and Carrie can't seperate her immediate emotions from the long time goal and disobeyed direct orders? Took them a while but they finally gave her a wake up call.

Looks like Saul knew for sure but I wonder if Carrie knew as well and she just didn't know he was going to get him.

My first guess would be to kill the Senator/Soon to be CIA director. Let's be clear, something has to happen to that guy or technically the show is over. If Saul gets fired/forced to retire Carrie is immediately gone as well. The show just can't survive like that.

I don't think Carrie knows where Brody is just yet. She's obsessed with him and Saul knows it, so he wouldn't let her in on that info.

As for the Senator (man, that guy is an a-hole), it seems to me that, at this point, Saul has made a pretty good case to get the director job himself. They can get rid of the Senator for the most part by simply appointing Saul as director rather than the Senator. Saul doesn't seem to be the type to assassinate a U.S. Senator.

I don't think Carrie knows where Brody is just yet. She's obsessed with him and Saul knows it, so he wouldn't let her in on that info.

As for the Senator (man, that guy is an a-hole), it seems to me that, at this point, Saul has made a pretty good case to get the director job himself. They can get rid of the Senator for the most part by simply appointing Saul as director rather than the Senator. Saul doesn't seem to be the type to assassinate a U.S. Senator.

I thought in one of the earlier episodes one of the guys guarding Brody said something about Carrie arranged or had something to do with his situation. I think she's probably more concerned about Brody because she's now pregnant with his baby as well.

If promoting Saul is the route they're going to oust the Senator then Saul's going to have to do something pretty amazing to impress the president. Maybe taking out a big Iranian target is the plan.

I think as soon as Brody comes back to the US Carrie is going to team up with him and wind up hiding from some government force.

I thought in one of the earlier episodes one of the guys guarding Brody said something about Carrie arranged or had something to do with his situation. I think she's probably more concerned about Brody because she's now pregnant with his baby as well.

If promoting Saul is the route they're going to oust the Senator then Saul's going to have to do something pretty amazing to impress the president. Maybe taking out a big Iranian target is the plan.

I think as soon as Brody comes back to the US Carrie is going to team up with him and wind up hiding from some government force.

I was kind of thinking Saul had already done something pretty darn good by recruiting the Iranian guy. They've already said that their plan now is to try to get the Iranian promoted as high as possible.

Best episode of the season imo. Now how in the hell will he escape?

Well, that certainly leaves Brody in a tight spot.

Best episode of the season imo. Now how in the hell will he escape?

The first logical guess would be through Javadi somehow but something tells me Javadi had no intention of letting Brody escape once Akbari was dead. I was going to say Javadi has nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking out Brody now but since Brody made a spectacle of himself and got the Iranian people behind him it'd be awful hard for Javadi to publicly take Brody out.

The first logical guess would be through Javadi somehow but something tells me Javadi had no intention of letting Brody escape once Akbari was dead. I was going to say Javadi has nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking out Brody now but since Brody made a spectacle of himself and got the Iranian people behind him it'd be awful hard for Javadi to publicly take Brody out.
Well, all he really has to do is "discover" that Brody killed his boss and he can justifiably kill him.

Well, I should be in the cia because Carrie walking around palefaced in the middle of Iran is something I would catch.

VN Store

Back