Homeland

Just got around to watching the latest episode. Kind of predictable with the son turning Brody but I am still skeptical that was actually Abu Nazir's offspring. Another good episode nonetheless.

Have become a fan of the show, and enjoyed this season alot. Very well done.

I have a question that I hope another fan of the show can help me with.

Maybe I zoned out during my marathon catching up on the episodes as I came in late a week ago and zoomed thru them all...

How did Brody's wife find out the Brody had a fling, or as his daughter said on last nights episode, "stepped out" with Matheson from the CIA??

When his wife brought that up a episode or too ago I was shocked that she knew about that. Cant remember him confessing to her that he had cheated and slept with Carrie..

So when did that happen?

Im not 100 percent sure but I don't think he actually ever told her. She probably just assumed thats what he was doing when he just up and left for a weekend after finding out she had been getting drilled by his best friend for the past 8 years

Im not 100 percent sure but I don't think he actually ever told her. She probably just assumed thats what he was doing when he just up and left for a weekend after finding out she had been getting drilled by his best friend for the past 8 years

Thanks for response. I was assuming that as well. I do like how they do not have to explain everything and give the audience some credit for putting together a story.

I actually just got into it. I watched the first episode of the first season yesterday and now I'm going to try to catch up quickly.

Last night's episode was INSANE!!!!!!! Wow, this season could possibly be better than the first at this rate!!

So I finally decided to get going on this show. Showtime has the first season on demand until the end of the month.

I got through the first two last night. Very good so far.

Sunday's show was epic for several reasons for those that have watched the show from the start!

I finished up season 1 last night. I have to get caught up on season 2 now.

Great show.

If you guys aren't watching this you're missing a really good show

Last weeks show was fantastic! I dvr'd it and sat down to just watch the first few minutes because I was about to go to bed. I ended up watching the whole hour! The main scene was acted so well and so dramatic, perfect!

Totally deserved the emmy that it recently won!

Doesn't matter who is on to Brody, the CIA is the only one that has the real damming evidence, so everything else is conjecture that they can't prove. Mike is going to get discharged for not listening to orders to stop investigating. I wonder what is going to happen with the hit and run incident? If Dana ends up telling Brody about the incident he just might have enough info to keep the VP from being elected.

VN Store

Back