Holly still can't coach.

It was predictable. Those poor souls have had little to whine about this year so it stands to reason that our first loss would give the negas something to cheer about. Once we win again, they will take their disease and pestilence back to the football forum where they belong.

Yep - you got it. Pathetic and sickening. Not one word of support or encouragement for this team so far this season from these haters.

Reactions: 2 people
No it’s just odd that you only came when the team took its first L of the year, where were you and the others during all our other discussions????

I explained why I am here on the 1st page. You do not have to worry. I will not be back to watch Holly waste so much talent. Soon players will figure it out and stop coming to TN. I still hope Holly turns it around for the players and schools sake, but it looks unlikely.

BTW, I really did not notice you discussing anything with the exception of why I shouldn’t be posting. Why don’t you explain to me why you are such a big fan of Holly as a Head Coach. I appreciate Holly and her dedication to UT, but she was the wrong choice for HC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Right on the money! Holly is a good recruiter but has never been a good coach! The Butch Jones of women's basketball ...
:thud:

Pathetic and disgusting post from someone who is supposed to be a fan to compare Holly to someone who never won their conference.

Reactions: 1 person
I explained why I am here on the 1st page. You do not have to worry. I will not be back to watch Holly waste so much talent. So players will figure it out and stop coming to TN. I still hope Holly turns it around for the players and schools sake, but it looks unlikely.

BTW, I really did not notice you discussing anything with the exception of why I shouldn’t be posting. Why don’t you explain to me why you are such a big fan of Holly as a Head Coach. I appreciate Holly and her dedication to UT, but she was the wrong choice for HC.

One loss and you're saying it's all over? Wow, dude.

I explained why I am here on the 1st page. You do not have to worry. I will not be back to watch Holly waste so much talent. So players will figure it out and stop coming to TN. I still hope Holly turns it around for the players and schools sake, but it looks unlikely.

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for pledging to not come back.

Reactions: 8 people
No it’s just odd that you only came when the team took its first L of the year, where were you and the others during all our other discussions????

BTW, LV were winning when I was posting for the most part. I just questioned CHW lack of end of game preparation that was obvious tonight. So I did not come into the thread because they were losing. You are just sensitive because deep down you know I have valid points.

Reactions: 3 people
I am gone -and I know some of you are glad, but you still can’t articulate why CHW is such a great HC. Rickster maybe you can answer - Lady Vol 1908 has no answer. Bye all

You knew they were just waiting... LOL Haven’t heard a word from these folks when the LV were on an undefeated streak.

I guess you think she is a wonderful coach. She NEVER has a play coming out of a timeout that I have seen work. I have watched most every game, and yes here we are, because she simply can't coach. You can like or dislike her as a person who loves the Lady Vols, but that doesn't change the fact she is never going to challenge for the National Championship, because she is simply in over her head

Reactions: 9 people
i explained why i am here on the 1st page. You do not have to worry. I will not be back to watch holly waste so much talent. Soon players will figure it out and stop coming to tn. I still hope holly turns it around for the players and schools sake, but it looks unlikely.

Btw, i really did not notice you discussing anything with the exception of why i shouldn’t be posting. Why don’t you explain to me why you are such a big fan of holly as a head coach. I appreciate holly and her dedication to ut, but she was the wrong choice for hc.

gtfo!

I am gone -and I know some of you are glad, but you still can’t articulate why CHW is such a great HC. Rickster maybe you can answer - Lady Vol 1908 has no answer. Bye all

Why should I answer to you at all. You obviously just want to stir the pot for your own amusement. Just git on outta here. Posters like you have made the football forum the laughing stock of forums in America. Don't come over here and try to do the same thing.

Reactions: 6 people
Alienfan, blacky, ace....it's the trifecta of negaville. Now all we need is something like armchair to make the night complete. Come on down and spew your negativity after the FIRST loss of the season.

I swore last year because of the poor coaching that I would not watch Lady Vols play this year. Just makes me mad to see so much talent wasted. When I saw that they were undefeated I thought maybe something had changed. Maybe adjustments had been made. Since I was free tonight I decided to watch and check out the LVs and hangout on VN.

Two things stood out:

1. This team is much more talented than last year and seems to play unselfish ball.

2. Coaching has not changed or improved.

Exactly!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Pathetic and disgusting post from someone who is supposed to be a fan to compare Holly to someone who never won their conference.

Do the words "poor coach" mean anything to you? Your ability to understand my clear original point is pathetic. See how easy that is to understand! Maybe you don't. If not, therein is the problem.
:hi:

Do the words "poor coach" mean anything to you? Your ability to understand my clear original point is pathetic. See how easy that is to understand! Maybe you don't. If not, therein is the problem.
:hi:

Go back to the football forum.

Tough loss for the girls, should have won this one...You know, the more these girls are around Holly...the less basketball IQ they show. Don't over coach people who can play the game.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back