Holly still can't coach.

That pass she made was turrible.

She pulled up her dribble almost at 1/2 court unguarded, it was over right there. Brain fart.

That was how to lose a game on the road for dummies. They had the ball 7 times down 2 but were only able to tie and go to overtime. In overtime they were up 4 with the ball 3 times and could not find the basket.

Young players on the road.

Reactions: 2 people
In the 4 pages of your history, there's only 1 semi-positive post and that was about where the men's regional would be. You do nothing but complain.

And in those 4 pages you see I'm in the Arkansas and Auburn game thread and those were ugly. One blown win, and the other we just got waxed. Real positives huh?

Apologetically I come and honestly admit tonight was the first full game I've watched. I listened to one over the radio the other day and it was turnover city. Saw part of another. The young players have potential. Russell is still Russell and honestly I'm not a fan of hers - she's flat footed, plays like her feet are stuck in concrete, gets shoved around by smaller players and I hate to watch her try to catch a loose ball - she always tries to dribble it rather than grabbing with both hands.

Can I ask why in the world, CHW did put a full court press on at the end when it was obvious the TAMU players were tired and literally walking the ball up the floor? Do you think that would have forced tempo up a bit thus tiring them more? I dunno, I'm no coach; but sure frustrating watching.

And in those 4 pages you see I'm in the Arkansas and Auburn game thread and those were ugly. One blown win, and the other we just got waxed. Real positives huh?

There wasn't a single good thing in the Vandy or Kentucky threads either. You whine more than preppy high school girls.

Reactions: 4 people
Apologetically I come and honestly admit tonight was the first full game I've watched. I listened to one over the radio the other day and it was turnover city. Saw part of another. The young players have potential. Russell is still Russell and honestly I'm not a fan of hers - she's flat footed, plays like her feet are stuck in concrete, gets shoved around by smaller players and I hate to watch her try to catch a loose ball - she always tries to dribble it rather than grabbing with both hands.

Can I ask why in the world, CHW did put a full court press on at the end when it was obvious the TAMU players were tired and literally walking the ball up the floor? Do you think that would have forced tempo up a bit thus tiring them more? I dunno, I'm no coach; but sure frustrating watching.

A&M was absolutely gassed, hands on hips entire overtime. They scored I think all their points from the line. Maybe they had one mid range shot I can't remember.

Reactions: 1 person

I81exit146 you must be from Roanoke?

You knew they were just waiting... LOL Haven’t heard a word from these folks when the LV were on an undefeated streak.

It was predictable. Those poor souls have had little to whine about this year so it stands to reason that our first loss would give the negas something to cheer about. Once we win again, they will take their disease and pestilence back to the football forum where they belong.

Reactions: 4 people
:rock::rock::rock::rock:I have complained all year that turnovers would cost us a game...it did tonight on the very last play with 7.6 seconds left and the ball on the side of our end of the court. We had 16 turnovers and TA&M 10...two of our players had 5 turnovers each equal to the total amount of the whole TA&M team. Game after game this happens with nothing being done by CHW.

That pass she made was turrible.

Reactions: 1 person
Did not know only certain people could post in certain threads. I guess because you have LadyVol in your user name then only you can post here.

No it’s just odd that you only came when the team took its first L of the year, where were you and the others during all our other discussions????

Reactions: 5 people
I swore last year because of the poor coaching that I would not watch Lady Vols play this year. Just makes me mad to see so much talent wasted. When I saw that they were undefeated I thought maybe something had changed. Maybe adjustments had been made. Since I was free tonight I decided to watch and check out the LVs and hangout on VN.

Two things stood out:

1. This team is much more talented than last year and seems to play unselfish ball.

2. Coaching has not changed or improved.

Right on the money! Holly is a good recruiter but has never been a good coach! The Butch Jones of women's basketball ...
:thud:

Reactions: 3 people
Not mad whatsoever. I told you I call it how I see it, and I moved on, you're still going. Takes more than a message board poster to make me mad.

But can't post on things that went well. So obviously you either don't watch or simply only want to post when things are bad because you can complain and "call it as you see it".

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back