Holly Extension is being finalized...

My biggest problem with Holly is her ability to motivate and hold players accountable for lackluster effort and play. These are the obvious things that stick out as well as her inability to explain afterwards when she let these things happen. This extension is not performance based, but simply sympathy to her taking over for a legend and having to fill her shoes.

How much longer must I endure this Legend talk...Non of Pat's players are left, Holly has graduated classes, this her show, no one to fall back on except her, no reason to blame or make excuses for, the results continue to be the same, year end and year out. This program is doomed if Holly Warlick stays in control....I have said this a thousand times...She cannot not Coach at this Level.

Reactions: 7 people
How much longer must I endure this Legend talk...Non of Pat's players are left, Holly has graduated classes, this her show, no one to fall back on except her, no reason to blame or make excuses for, the results continue to be the same, year end and year out. This program is doomed if Holly Warlick stays in control....I have said this a thousand times...She cannot not Coach at this Level.

I agree !

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back