Heisman Trophy Watch List - Tyler Bray

The only way Bray is on that platform, IMO, is if he and Hunter stay for their senior year. A solid 9 wins this year, with competitive losses to the SEC top guns, and a trip to the Dome next year could put him in the mix. This year is just not his year, unless he throws for 4000 yards and 50 TDs or something. It would be huge if he would just shut some mouths and whip some butt, starting on the Last Saturday in August and the Third Saturday in September.

Bray's name even being mentioned makes the list garbage.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You make every thread partial garbage with the vomit you spew on a daily basis. You're one of the worst posters on the entire internet, congrats on sucking.

Reactions: 7 people
Even if by some miracle Tyler has a season that makes him a finalist, they will just give it to some DB out of Michigan.

Reactions: 6 people
The only way Bray is on that platform, IMO, is if he and Hunter stay for their senior year. A solid 9 wins this year, with competitive losses to the SEC top guns, and a trip to the Dome next year could put him in the mix. This year is just not his year, unless he throws for 4000 yards and 50 TDs or something. It would be huge if he would just shut some mouths and whip some butt, starting on the Last Saturday in August and the Third Saturday in September.

If Bray and Hunter stay for their senior years, if I win LifeisO&W's Chevy truck, I'll give it away.

Reactions: 2 people
It is absolutely sickening how this award has turned into, more or less, a "best QB" or "best RB" award. I know it's given to the best overall player that had the biggest impact on his team, but when a QB and/or RB is a player that has the ball in his hands on the majority of offensive plays of the game, he's got far more opportunity to make things happen. IMO, the Heisman has just lost some of its luster to me. Too hard for a defensive guy to win it, which isn't exactly fair, IMO.

VN Store

Back