HBO's True Detective

what a fun show to watch. I feel a little uneasiness as I sit down to watch. Just anticipation maybe. I watched 24 back in the day. Homeland. Game of Thrones. Spartacus. This show is becoming one of those for me.

When they snort stuff, what do you think it is? What can you snort that wouldn't really bother you? Baking powder?

what a fun show to watch. I feel a little uneasiness as I sit down to watch. Just anticipation maybe. I watched 24 back in the day. Homeland. Game of Thrones. Spartacus. This show is becoming one of those for me.

When they snort stuff, what do you think it is? What can you snort that wouldn't really bother you? Baking powder?

I read somewhere they use stuff like vitamin powder or powdered lactose.

You only missed last night's episode. Fix your DVR immediately.

Thanks! Apparently when this was set up Sunday night was a busy night for my DVR so I had to pick a rerun slot, so it recorded tonight.

Best episode by far this season!

That really didn't seem like a good place to be in if you were one of those responding cops.

I almost feel stupid saying it 4 episodes in but the show already the potential to be an all time great show. I absolutely love it.

People are going to be pissed when they find out that the entire cast gets replaced each season and MM and WH won't return for season 2.

With the critical success of the show, you would think they could attract some other big name stars. I'd love to see Di Caprio casted, but I'm not holding my breath.

Gilbert Gottfried would be more likely.

Don't be too sure of that. Premium TV is all the rage, now. That's how they got MM and WH for this season. An HBO show of this caliber is right on par with starring in a Scorsese film.

Don't be too sure of that. Premium TV is all the rage, now. That's how they got MM and WH for this season. An HBO show of this caliber is right on par with starring in a Scorsese film.

They are both producers. There's the real draw for actors of their caliber.

With the critical success of the show, you would think they could attract some other big name stars. I'd love to see Di Caprio casted, but I'm not holding my breath.
Payday is far from the determining factor in whether or not an actor takes on a particular role, especially for someone like Leo. Really, since The Wire and The Sopranos (and continuing on with the couple of hit AMC shows), it's pretty much fully recognized nowadays that the best creative writing talent these days is in TV. Showrunners don't have nearly as much red tape to cut through as they do with major picture studios. Couple that with HBO's newly astronomical budgets and a very recent adoption of short term episodic shows like you see on BBC, and it blows the door wide open for full on A-listers to make the move to TV.

People are going to be pissed when they find out that the entire cast gets replaced each season and MM and WH won't return for season 2.

leave your angry basketball tude in the hoops forum. We aint got no time for negativity in here.

Ledeaux is making meth in his underwear while in a gas mask. **** is about to go down.

leave your angry basketball tude in the hoops forum. We aint got no time for negativity in here.

Ledeaux is making meth in his underwear while in a gas mask. **** is about to go down.

No negativity from me. I like the thought of recasting each year. Just saying, people that don't know will be thrown for a loop.

The cast turnover idea was probably inspired by American Horror Story. That's apparently been a great series as well although I haven't seen a single episode of it myself.

The cast turnover idea was probably inspired by American Horror Story. That's apparently been a great series as well although I haven't seen a single episode of it myself.

I saw that it is inspired by American Horror Story. I have not watched it but heard it was really good.

VN Store

Back