Haven't liberals figured it out yet?

Some of their donations (knowingly or not) were going to certified anti-LGBT hate groups. My understanding is they cleaned it up, but could be the referenced 'history'.

Some of their donations (knowingly or not) were going to certified anti-LGBT hate groups. My understanding is they cleaned it up, but could be the referenced 'history'.

It's also my understanding the owner is dead.

I've also never known Chick-fil-A to deny service based on sexual orientation though.

"Are you a flaming homo? Yes? Get your chicken sandwich elsewhere, Mary!"

Reactions: 1 person
...so much that they fed the homosexual crowds for free after the Orlando(?) gay nightclub shooting.

Disagreement != hate

Those sandwiches were laced with Straighten Up, a drug developed through a partnership between the Southern Baptist Convention and Bob Jones University to cure homosexuality.

Reactions: 6 people
It's also my understanding the owner is dead.

I've also never known Chick-fil-A to deny service based on sexual orientation though.

"Are you a flaming homo? Yes? Get your chicken sandwich elsewhere, Mary!"

It's true. I've never heard of a franchise being remotely anti-gay, and as I understand it some are managed/owned by LGBT folks (could be wrong on this, but am pretty sure).

We don't do fast food very often, but have and would go to Chick-fil-A. We did not go when they were making those donations, however.

Reactions: 2 people
It's true. I've never heard of a franchise being remotely anti-gay, and as I understand it some are managed/owned by LGBT folks (could be wrong on this, but am pretty sure).

We don't do fast food very often, but have and would go to Chick-fil-A. We did not go when they were making those donations, however.

My problem was with the complete and utter screeching made because of the owner's personal beliefs. I understand he was donating to some potentially anti-GLBT (just for you) groups, but he also did a lot of good otherwise.

This latest screeching completely baffles the mind though. And moreover, I cannot comprehend why some people just don't ****ing let it go. Furthermore, the owner of Twitter is a complete pansy for backing down instead of trying to set the facts straight in the matter. He set himself up for the outrage of stupidity on both sides and now has pissed everyone off. Sometimes it's better to just leave it alone rather than responding.

Reactions: 2 people

the one down the street from me is.

The Chick Fil A in Orlando near the airport is staffed with muslims and gay folks..

mind_blown.gif

America is tired of the thought police attacking (not competing ideas, but...) people who don't think like them.

18 months later and the thought police on the other side are trying to control NFL players and the anthem narrative.

People are tired of what they don't agree with. People love thought police.

Reactions: 3 people
18 months later and the thought police on the other side are trying to control NFL players and the anthem narrative.

Oh? Are they trying to control it or just stopped watching?

Have they really gone overboard in social justice craziness or hit them where they get hurt the most?

Reactions: 3 people
How is this different from other types of boycotts that OC was referencing?

Two things here...

Ein, people have stopped going to the games because they have become overpriced for the average consumer to go. Same could be said about college football, but different subject as well.

Zwei, people stopped watching, ratings were down, hence, hit them where they hurt the most. There isn't a huge (or rather screeching) outcry that will backfire as BOTH sides fall under numbers uno above.

People wanted to screech over CFA's opinions and whatnot and try to boycott it. Didn't work. People are boycotting the NFL because of the prices and because deep down, there is still some patriotism left in this country. And people are tired of hearing pro-athletes political views when they are paid to play sports and little more. Same goes with Hollywood.

Reactions: 5 people
...so much that they fed the homosexual crowds for free after the Orlando(?) gay nightclub shooting.

Disagreement != hate

They fed first responders and people giving blood. A very noble and generous gesture. They were also franchisees and not the parent company.

Two things here...

Ein, people have stopped going to the games because they have become overpriced for the average consumer to go. Same could be said about college football, but different subject as well.

Zwei, people stopped watching, ratings were down, hence, hit them where they hurt the most. There isn't a huge (or rather screeching) outcry that will backfire as BOTH sides fall under numbers uno above.

People wanted to screech over CFA's opinions and whatnot and try to boycott it. Didn't work. People are boycotting the NFL because of the prices and because deep down, there is still some patriotism left in this country. And people are tired of hearing pro-athletes political views when they are paid to play sports and little more. Same goes with Hollywood.

OC wasn't talking about CFA. You're explaining the motivations of boycotters, which misses the point. Everybody has their reasons for being thought police.

The fact of the matter is, OC called people thought police for boycotting brands who are in bed with a politician.

I'm calling people thought police for boycotting NFL players' speech.

Which one is a more clear example of thought police?

Two things here...

People like Lebron James think that their opinion matters because of what they do. Trained seals can put a ball through a hoop too.

Reactions: 4 people
People that can't get enough of a celebrity in the WH are crying about celebrity opinions. You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: 5 people

Certified anti-lgbt groups? Lol

Why are you ignoring the QIA? Why are you QIAphobic?

Haha. Yes I’m joking.

People that can't get enough of a celebrity in the WH are crying about celebrity opinions. You can't make this stuff up.
The one in the WH does things that matter and affect you and me. I don't GAS what LeBron, or Samantha Bee think. Maybe that is where you and I are different

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back