Haven't liberals figured it out yet?

So we'll have Alec Baldwin, Howard Schulz, Fauxahontas...

LOL

Should be a fun show to watch.

Put Schulz and Baldwin on the same ticket. Will be fun to watch those on the left who went mental about a celebrity businessman being president. Now they can have one of each.

Put Schulz and Baldwin on the same ticket. Will be fun to watch those on the left who went mental about a celebrity businessman being president. Now they can have one of each.
Actually Schulz was a good CEO for SBUX. HE revived the company when he returned. I'd bet he left because of the liberal idiocy that was going on and he knew he couldn't stop it.

this is stupid.

i disliked LL Bean because its stuff is crap. that was before i knew they were contributing to the down fall of Democracy. it is what it is...they can do what they wish with their money. i dont wear their stuff not because its a boycott but bc its crap.

I keep hearing that name pop up, but I haven't really heard much of her.

Now is about the time they start "promoting" a candidate.

I brought her up because I believe she will be an option if Warren is not. There will definitely be a female contender for the nomination. I believe it will be Warren or Harris.

I brought her up because I believe she will be an option if Warren is not. There will definitely be a female contender for the nomination. I believe it will be Warren or Harris.

Warren has stated she won't be running for that Oval Office job.

I don't blame her either. She'd be heckled & hated worst than Trump.

POTUS is a tough job to handle. It's not for the weak of heart.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back