Haven't liberals figured it out yet?

That was a day, not a permanent boycott.

Really? When else have people done this? People get mad about perceived attacks against their religious beliefs, so the huge Chick Fil A backlash makes sense. Has this same phenomenon occurred in support of a politician?

Hobby Lobby ring a bell?

And is Ivanka Trump a politician? Because the vast majority of items on that page are Ivanka related.

Either way, this whole thing with L.L. Bean reeks of extortion. "Replace this person and I'll take you off the list."

I'm sure they'd rather not use the term "extortion" but yeah, that's pretty unambiguously the goal.

Anyway boycott's are generally just some people's way of making themselves feel better or more involved. The truth is it's a pretty rare thing for enough people to GAS (when talking about large business entities) for it to matter.

Hobby Lobby ring a bell?

And is Ivanka Trump a politician? Because the vast majority of items on that page are Ivanka related.

No, IDK/have forgotten.

I do think you have a point and that it applies to Wal Mart much moreso than Amazon.

Liberals who would boycott Amazon shop on Amazon. Liberals who would boycott Wal Mart don't shop there.

Wal Mart might see significant support from Trumpites, but I doubt Amazon would see offsetting support.

I've been boycotting Walmart for years. Last time I purchased something from them was 2011. Nothing politically, mind you, I just feel like I'm going to catch aids or something every time I go to one.

No, IDK/have forgotten.

I do think you have a point and that it applies to Wal Mart much moreso than Amazon.

Liberals who would boycott Amazon shop on Amazon. Liberals who would boycott Wal Mart don't shop there.

Wal Mart might see significant support from Trumpites, but I doubt Amazon would see offsetting support.

Every time you turn around, someone is announcing another boycott of Hobby Lobby. Yet it still remains in business somehow...

And your theory almost seems...condescending for lack of a better term.

Reactions: 1 person
And one more thing about Amazon that's hilarious.

I wonder if they do recall what Jeff Bezos had to say about Trump prior to the election? Because the man wasn't flattering at all.

Every time you turn around, someone is announcing another boycott of Hobby Lobby. Yet it still remains in business somehow...

Of course they stay in business. I was just saying it can hurt Amazon.

Hobby Lobby is a lot different from Amazon...it's in regard a hot-button issue (planned parenthood) and a ton of crafters are religious conservative. I wouldn't expect the boycott to work.

I bought at $150 and again at $350. The words then were the same. Amazon plowed billions back into the company. That's why there's AWS and drones and a media production company and maybe air freight and maybe who knows what else. Wall Street has been unimpressed with them until they showed a profit. Now they seem to be ok with it. I was ok with it a long time ago.

I bought at $150 and again at $350. The words then were the same. Amazon plowed billions back into the company. That's why there's AWS and drones and a media production company and maybe air freight and maybe who knows what else. Wall Street has been unimpressed with them until they showed a profit. Now they seem to be ok with it. I was ok with it a long time ago.

Not forgetting Bezos dumped a ton of money into Blue Origins without any return yet.

I love LL Bean, pretty much every product they carry is quality and their customer service is fantastic. I've owned a pair of bean boots since 2002. The stitching around the sole started to come loose last year and they completely replaced the lowers free of charge.

Even home goods.. their flannel sheets are amazing.

I mean, seriously. How'd that work with the Chik-fil-A boycott?

Should L.L. Bean, Walmart, Amazon Fear Anti-Trump Boycott List? | Fox Business

And not only that, they are going after Ivanka Trump, who, the last time I looked, is not her father.

The complete list of stores they want to boycott. I'm pretty sure Amazon and Wal-mart are shaking in their boots.

https://grabyourwallet.org/

This is pretty stupid...I didn't realize LL Bean was still around. I don't care what Chic Fil A does, that stuff is too good to boycott

Not forgetting Bezos dumped a ton of money into Blue Origins without any return yet.

There are so many great stocks that can be bought cheap because they don't play by the rules and wow every quarter. WS has serious ADD and if you're not producing immediately they beat up your valuation. Bezos played the long horizon game, and it's finally starting to come through on the financials. It's actually quite genius, in addition to positioning himself with all these ventures his continued hits to net income lulled competitors into believing what Amazon was doing wasn't working, and therefore wasn't a viable strategy to pursue. But now they realize he was encircling them the entire time. And now he's positioned to eliminate them from the landscape completely.

I love LL Bean, pretty much every product they carry is quality and their customer service is fantastic. I've owned a pair of bean boots since 2002. The stitching around the sole started to come loose last year and they completely replaced the lowers free of charge.

Even home goods.. their flannel sheets are amazing.

I had a pair of flannel lined khakis for years. They were great for football games and standing on bar patios in January. And if you didn't have an LL Bean backpack in high school you best stay home.

Kind of how that hit me. I am just glad for the people who do shop there, so I can get my $.50 per share dividend every 3 months. $2.00 a year for each share. Thanks, Walmart shoppers!

I think it was 20/20 that did some episode on social media and they interviewed that psychopath that yelled at the girl in the drive thru. Recounting it he was so proud of himself and just knew it would go viral and he'd be a hero. This is a grown ass man berating a teenager over something she has zero authority over. The next day he loses his six figure job (I think $400k), options, etc. and is basically unhireable. They wind up losing their house, I guess he was an idiot financially as well. He said he was surprised at the reaction. I don't care what your politics are, attacking a child to make yourself feel better is psychotic. If that had been my kid I would have driven to his house and proposed a gay marriage between my foot and his lower intestine.

This. Solid

I think it was 20/20 that did some episode on social media and they interviewed that psychopath that yelled at the girl in the drive thru. Recounting it he was so proud of himself and just knew it would go viral and he'd be a hero. This is a grown ass man berating a teenager over something she has zero authority over. The next day he loses his six figure job (I think $400k), options, etc. and is basically unhireable. They wind up losing their house, I guess he was an idiot financially as well. He said he was surprised at the reaction. I don't care what your politics are, attacking a child to make yourself feel better is psychotic. If that had been my kid I would have driven to his house and proposed a gay marriage between my foot and his lower intestine.

You should post this in the recruiting and football forum

Reactions: 1 person
I mean, seriously. How'd that work with the Chik-fil-A boycott?

Should L.L. Bean, Walmart, Amazon Fear Anti-Trump Boycott List? | Fox Business

And not only that, they are going after Ivanka Trump, who, the last time I looked, is not her father.

The complete list of stores they want to boycott. I'm pretty sure Amazon and Wal-mart are shaking in their boots.

https://grabyourwallet.org/

Mrs.trump worked ten modeling jobs AFTER her work visa expired , lock her up! She's putin's mole.

Good grief...

Twitter CEO shamed for eating at Chick-fil-A over owner's LGBT views, expresses regret | Fox News

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday came under fire for tweeting about spending money at a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Los Angeles over the owner’s views on gay marriage.

Dorsey tweeted a screenshot of his purchases and savings made by using the fast-food restaurant’s mobile app, prompting a backlash from LGBTQ community and the media.

Dorsey issued an apology for the purchase at the restaurant, telling O’Brien: “You’re right. Completely forgot about their background.”

But the latest remark sparked another round of backlash, this time from more conservative social media users, who questioned what the CEO of Twitter meant by “their background.”

VN Store

Back