have you liberal become numb with obama?

Sure you can. Pedophiles have their rights restricted for public safety. So do people that commit financial fraud

And I don't agree with either. If the crime is so egregious that the person deserves to be punished for life, then give them a life sentence. Otherwise once the time is done all rights and privileges should be restored.

Reactions: 2 people
And I don't agree with either. If the crime is so egregious that the person deserves to be punished for life, then give them a life sentence. Otherwise once the time is done all rights and privileges should be restored.

While I agree with you in premise there is an argument to be made that Pedophilia is a disease and should be treated different than someone that breaks into a store.

Then put them in a mental facility for life.

That should be mandatory. I truly believe they cannot be rehabilitated and are a permanent danger to society. I agree with Hog; if people have paid their debt to society then all of their rights should be restored. Not restoring their rights just encourages them to stay with the criminal mindset.

I can't stomach pedophiles.... I lump them in the category as a murderer. Preying on children and robbing them of their innocence is just as bad IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't stomach pedophiles.... I lump them in the category as a murderer. Preying on children and robbing them of their innocence is just as bad IMO.

The result is often worse than murder. I'm not saying life is definitely destroyed forever, and there's no point in living, but I've known someone that basically lived life as if he were murdered brutally, and forced to relive the torture for the rest of his life.

There should be no coming back for anyone that would inflict that kind of suffering on another person.

For the sake of clarity, I'm not saying execute pedophiles. Just don't ever let them out. Don't believe in the state exacting vengeance on citizens in the form of death or torture, but in this case there should be a spartan minimum provided and maybe access to a a chaplain or whatever religious or spiritual figure desired in order that they're afforded ability to discuss and reason their future in (if any) the afterlife.

He is bringing Muslim immigrants here by the hundreds of thousands under the guise of freedom of religion. Muslim is more of a cult than a religion, not against killing and intolerant of any other religion but islam. I don't think Muslims comply with the basics required for entry into the USA based on religious grounds. All religions should be accepted and welcome but they must be tolerant of other religions as a prerequisite for entry.

That's awesome. :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 4 people
If they are numb to him, then it is only because he has failed to achieve the kind of equality of outcome Chavez and Maduro have achieved for Venezuela.

The leftist politicians in this nation will not be satisfied until everyone, save themselves and their donors, are at a level where all are guaranteed the same result regardless of how many suffer from the reduced standard of living and security that result ensures for society.

Reactions: 4 people
If they are numb to him, then it is only because he has failed to achieve the kind of equality of outcome Chavez and Maduro have achieved for Venezuela.

The leftist politicians in this nation will not be satisfied until everyone, save themselves and their donors, are at a level where all are guaranteed the same result regardless of how many suffer from the reduced standard of living and security that result ensures for society.
winner winner chicken dinner

:lolabove:
reagan, bush/chaney lowered the SOL for many American families and the gop is promising more of the same policy fails. The gop controlled congress has eliminated the SS COL raise, sorry grandma and grampa , you voted for it . Now that's how you lower the SOL. :crazy:
To the gop SOL means Sh!t Out of Luck. :yes:

Last edited:
reagan, bush/chaney lowered the SOL for many American families and the gop is promising more of the same policy fails. The gop controlled congress has eliminated the SS COL raise, sorry grandma and grampa , you voted for it . Now that's how you lower the SOL. :crazy:

My SOL jumped immensely during those administrations.

Reactions: 1 person
To the gop SOL means Sh!t Out of Luck. :yes:

Not so fast, my friend...

shapiro_figure2.png

VN Store

Back