have you liberal become numb with obama?

He is too busy with important Presidential matters, like giving awards to great Americans Barbara Streisand and Steven Spielberg. I wonder how many immigrants these 3 come in contact with each day? I wonder what they think when they look down at us?

He is bringing Muslim immigrants here by the hundreds of thousands under the guise of freedom of religion. Muslim is more of a cult than a religion, not against killing and intolerant of any other religion but islam. I don't think Muslims comply with the basics required for entry into the USA based on religious grounds. All religions should be accepted and welcome but they must be tolerant of other religions as a prerequisite for entry.

Canada is accepting Syria refugees, all they have to do is walk through the woods and they be in 'merica.

Reactions: 3 people
These guys are scared enough alteady gramps, you trying to give them nightmares?
Scared? No... just tired of the complete waste of money. We could help far more people by sending aid there rather than going thru farcical background checks, transportstion, etc, etc.

I think many self loathing liberals are fed up with Obama and have become numb to him because he hasn't gone far enough. The reality is the guy is a left leaning centrist with an impressive inability to lead.

Obama hasn't done any real damage to the country that can't be fixed by someone with even a basic understanding of business, economics, and a thimble sized amount of leadership ability. If Hillary gets in there its gonna be only 4 years, no way that broad can handle the pressure of actually being responsible and accountable for something for the first time in her life. And as soon as she starts to crack mark my words the left will parade out the ol "war on women" mantra that is as old and tired as Hillarys jowls.

edit

Think about what the left wants

Ban guns
reducing the number and eliminating certain guns. Not a total ban.

Destroy wealth - common misconception.
Nobody wants to destroy wealth. Everyone wants to expand wealth and get more folks at the table

Punish white people
just silly

Punish success
no. Even wildly successful people are liberal.

Encourage mediocrity, failure, no responsibility -
again just talking points with no substance.

Ignore laws -
WTF does this mean?

Buy votes at any cost -
as opposed to limiting the number of paticipants in the election process?

Court the potential felon/criminal vote..
why shouldn't they vote?

Limited military -
as opposed to unlimited military. I can't think of any rational person that would argue for unlimited military.

Police who can't police -
do you really believe that the police couldn't benefit from a retraining and change in focus?

Equality for all but not really because not everyone is equal and thus they want forced equality at any cost
WTF are you talking about?

any other stupid BS I forgot.
No you covered it.

Reactions: 4 people
reducing the number and eliminating certain guns. Not a total ban.

Nobody wants to destroy wealth. Everyone wants to expand wealth and get more folks at the table

just silly

no. Even wildly successful people are liberal.

again just talking points with no substance.

WTF does this mean?

as opposed to limiting the number of paticipants in the election process?

why shouldn't they vote?

as opposed to unlimited military. I can't think of any rational person that would argue for unlimited military.

do you really believe that the police couldn't benefit from a retraining and change in focus?

WTF are you talking about?

No you covered it.

Why can't felons vote?? That is because when you are convicted of a f####ng felony you LOSE the rights of a regular citizen. That is why a felon cant vote. Seriously? Hey! Pedophiles can work in schools! Because..yeah brah..lets ignore their criminal past!

Democrats!: Progressing society to collapse.

Why can't felons vote?? That is because when you are convicted of a f####ng felony you LOSE the rights of a regular citizen. That is why a felon cant vote. Seriously? Hey! Pedophiles can work in schools! Because..yeah brah..lets ignore their criminal past!

Liked

Give me a logical reason why felons shouldn't be able to vote.

The pedophile argument is not analogous.

Organized crime influencing elections - buying votes.

You do realize that the VAST majority of felons have no ties to organized crime. I'm not sure why an 18 year old who got busted selling weed is more likely to sell his vote than anyone else. There is no danger of organized crime buying the felon vote.

Disenfranchising felons, other than those convicted of voter fraud serves no useful purpose. Some states allow felons to get civil rights reinstated as a matter of course. Others never allow them to be reinstated. It is my belief than gun ownership rights and voting rights should be separated.

Reactions: 1 person
You do realize that the VAST majority of felons have no ties to organized crime. I'm not sure why an 18 year old who got busted selling weed is more likely to sell his vote than anyone else. There is no danger of organized crime buying the felon vote.

Disenfranchising felons, other than those convicted of voter fraud serves no useful purpose. Some states allow felons to get civil rights reinstated as a matter of course. Others never allow them to be reinstated. It is my belief than gun ownership rights and voting rights should be separated.

So you want more votes for Dems from the ex-con population?

That is really what you're saying.

So you want more votes for Dems from the ex-con population?

That is really what you're saying.

I don't know that ex cons will vote Democrat. I am attempting to restore the civil rights of one man who is a small business owner that would never vote Democrat. I do know that fear of voting against you is not a reason for disenfranchisement.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know that ex cons will vote Democrat. I am attempting to restore the civil rights of one man who is a small business owner that would never vote Democrat. I do know that fear of voting against you is not a reason for disenfranchisement.

Was he guilty of the crime?

The penalties are there to discourage criminal activity.

He can still contribute money, no?

Was he guilty of the crime?

The penalties are there to discourage criminal activity.

He can still contribute money, no?

He pled guilty and did 2 years. This was in 1985. No criminal charges since.

If it's such a deterrent then why isn't loss of civil rights a penalty in its own right?

There isn't. Once their sentence is complete all civil rights should be restored. And yes I mean all.

If someone commits a violent felony with a gun i have no issue with depriving them of that right. Same rationale for people convicted of voter fraud.

What is a felony?

VN Store

Back