Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (May 5, 2017)

I'm gonna try to watch the first one again, maybe I can make it all the way through this time. Then hopefully feel like giving the second one a go.
I doesn't take them six years to build a roster that can guard the galaxy. You wouldn't like it.

I'm gonna try to watch the first one again, maybe I can make it all the way through this time. Then hopefully feel like giving the second one a go.

Why do you even bother watching movies(or a few minutes before you quit)?

Reactions: 1 person
Guess movies aren't that important for me to waste more than 30 minutes or so if I'm not interested by then.

How long before you quit on the USC and candy games? I think I was done by halftime

How long before you quit on the USC and candy games? I think I was done by halftime

Arrg.

Obviously That's different for me than movies.

I did finish both. No one could have convinced me of those endings.

Last time I remember walking out of a movie in the theater was Robin Hood Men in Tights. I am okay with some of Mel Brooks stuff but that one wore out my patience.

Last time I remember walking out of a movie in the theater was Robin Hood Men in Tights. I am okay with some of Mel Brooks stuff but that one wore out my patience.

I've turned a few off at home but honestly can't remember one I left the theater. Last film I couldn't finish wasn't really a film as much of a series. The OJ Simpson story

Arrg.

Obviously That's different for me than movies.

I did finish both. No one could have convinced me of those endings.

I I didn't mean to put candy, my phone changed Vandy because my dumb ass didn't use caps.

I rarely go to the theater. Last time was Revenge of the Sith. Time before that was A Few Good Men. Yea, I'm serious.

I never even tried to watch Men in tights.

I rarely go to the theater. Last time was Revenge of the Sith. Time before that was A Few Good Men. Yea, I'm serious.

I never even tried to watch Men in tights.
It was at a dollar theater in Athens, GA. I wish I'd spent that dollar on some dirty sand dollar ice cream at Pinocchio's. I saw your Ft. Myers location and now it's on my brain.

I know a certain someone who would be proud lol

Yea, I did a CNJ speech a few months ago in his honor, gave him a shout out too. Tried to tell you where to go see it and give me your opinion on my attempt. Went over your head and you acted like a bish, so I let it go. :)

Yea, I did a CNJ speech a few months ago in his honor, gave him a shout out too. Tried to tell you where to go see it and give me your opinion on my attempt. Went over your head and you acted like a bish, so I let it go. :)

Tons of stuff goes over my head......I am surprised I make it to work everyday now lol

VN Store

Back