Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (May 5, 2017)

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - 4.5/5

I didn't know much about the Guardians when I went into the first film. However this time around I was blown away and really enjoyed it. Favorite characters this time around was Baby Groot, Yondu, Rocket and Drax.

Another A+ effort on the soundtrack and like the first film I immediately went from the theater to Walmart to pick up the Awesome Mix Vol. 2.

Can't wait to see more Guardians down the road.

This may have the most post credit scenes for all MCU movies and maybe in movies history. All worth it because of foreshadowing including a future character.

If you want to see all the post credit scenes don't leave until after the final post credits scene which is after the credits are over.

A terrific sequel that is better than the first, traits didn't change including funny lines or funny stuff during dramatic serious scenes.
Sequels are notorious for reusing the same story. This sequel has a unique terrific story not a rehash or reuse of the GOTG story.

i thought it was another really fun movie and the tone was very similar to the first one

If it's not broke don't fix it.

If Marvel does get the movie rights back to Fantastic Four the Guardians of the galaxy could fight The Devourer of Worlds Galactus.
Plus give a explanation for how exactly he continues to have Planets to devour.

Reactions: 2 people
If it's not broke don't fix it.

If Marvel does get the movie rights back to Fantastic Four the Guardians of the galaxy could fight The Devourer of Worlds Galactus.
Plus give a explanation for how exactly he continues to have Planets to devour.

I agree, keep doing whatever's working. That's why it was such a great sequel... They didn't try to overdo it.

So here's my question

Does the fact that Quill understands teenage Groot mean something happened to Rocket?

Good to hear thought you may have fallen victim to a fracking quake out there.

Good to hear thought you may have fallen victim to a fracking quake out there.

As long as we keep the shale companies west of us, we seem to do all right. Irving is too close to Grand Prairie and Arlington.

Ive been emailing freebirds all day trying to get them to open one in Knoxville. They have two going up this summer in Nashville. Come to me my pretties!

Saw it for a 2nd time with a friend on a Saturday night.
4 extra scenes give extra information about GOTG sequels.

I'm guessing a watcher teleported Stan Lee to outer space.

VN Store

Back