Grayson Allen

Lol RDU going on a world wide quest / rampage to ensure everyone likes Grayson Allen.

Lol at you trying to pretend you know something about basketball that you didn’t learn from ESPN headline. All I said was that he had made some mistakes and I get why people don’t like him, but that it shouldn’t define him overall. You and the other guy are just trying to be dicks because you hate Duke.

Lol at you trying to pretend you know something about basketball that you didn’t learn from ESPN headline. All I said was that he had made some mistakes and I get why people don’t like him, but that it shouldn’t define him overall. You and the other guy are just trying to be dicks because you hate Duke.

Could you please explain how me laughing at your man crush of grayson allen somehow equates to me proclaiming to be an expert on basketball?

Reactions: 1 person
Could you please explain how me laughing at your man crush of grayson allen somehow equates to me proclaiming to be an expert on basketball?

I’m not saying you’re proclaiming to be an expert on basketball, you just have added zero substance to this conversation other than trying to piss people off for no reason. At least Av 12, Chuckie and Regulator can discuss the game without being too confrontational. You’re just here to bust balls. Does Annapolis not have a message board? See how that works.

Grayson strikes me as the type of kid who was spoiled asnd probably a total nightmare just 5-6 years ago, but that he's growing up and does in fact have a good heart.

He trips people because his lizard brain kicks in heat of the moment, bc he always got away with ****, but it's not really who he is trying to be.

He's still a punkass on the court, but people are overboard on their judgement.

Reactions: 4 people
Hard to fault people for disliking him though. How many times has he tripped someone or made a dirty play? How many times has he been whining during a game instead of just playing? He could have changed the narrative at any time in four years but nope.

The thing with Allen isn't just the tripping. It's that the tripping was repeated and combined with his "Who, me? What did I do?" demeanor after it.

His disingenuous attitude about it is what drives me more crazy than anything else.

He should just enjoy the villain role he created for himself, because he's actually been a fairly unremarkable player since coming back from the last tripping incident. Not a below average player, but also not a star. If it wasn't for the trips, there isn't even this conversation about "his legacy." He's the latest in a long line of Duke villains and should just embrace it.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm just hoping Allen either gets his ass beat in the league or he runs into the Bobby Hurley/Jay Williams Duke guard curse.

Wth? What the hell did that kid ever do to you? You a UNC, Ky or Kansas fan? Or are you just one of the racist guys who typically hates good white Duke players? Did you also hate Lattener, Hurley, Wojo, Redick as well??

Wth? What the hell did that kid ever do to you? You a UNC, Ky or Kansas fan? Or are you just one of the racist guys who typically hates good white Duke players? Did you also hate Lattener, Hurley, Wojo, Redick as well??

Hurley was my favorite player growing up. I'm probably one of the few people who ever owned a Hurley King's jersey.

So, yeah, definitely racist.

Why do Vol fans defend Duke and Ashley Judd so ?

My family is from East Tennessee, but I grew up in Durham. The AD was my neighbor. He stopped one day when I was a kid and asked if I wanted to be a ball boy for the the team. My parents have given tons of money to Duke through donations and tickets, for both basketball and football. I graduated from the University of Tennessee, that doesn’t mean I can’t have an allegiance to another school that always treated me well . I’ve been very lucky to be a part of some incredible basketball games and see some incredible college basketball players. Grant Hill, Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, Eric Montross, Shaq, George Lynch, The Fab Five, Sam Cassell,
Etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Basically, Grayson Allen is a white Lebron James. Not as talented, for sure, but no less a drama queen on the court.

Basically, Grayson Allen is a white Lebron James. Not as talented, for sure, but no less a drama queen on the court.

Lebron may flop and do a lot of stuff, but he's never done something that could possibly injure someone. Other than that one time he nearly killed Jason Terry.

Dude looks like Ted Cruz so that's all I need to dislike him.

Also, he dirty. Couldn't have drawn up a more perfect ending to his sketchy college career.

Lol, theres the race card. Knew it was coming soon...

He will have a long NBA career because he can shoot and will be wealthy. He will play 10 to 12 years and make $100 million

You do realize this is the exact equivalent of when D4H says you must be racist if you criticize Dobbs?

Might want look in the mirror on this one.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back