Grayson Allen

In all seriousness, Kansas fans at large have been exceedingly gracious and classy in my interactions with them. TRUT is just acting a fool right now.

Dumb thread is ****ing dumb. You guys critical of him on the court, don’t know what kind of person he really is. So sick of this dumb bull****.

Reactions: 1 person
He's the kind of guy that trips other guys and then throws a hissy fit on the sideline.

Good talk. He’s also the guy that visits terminal cancer patients in the hospital for months on end, but because he made 3 dumb mistakes, no crimes or anything else he gets destroyed. GTFO. He paid his price and now you guys are loving this .

Good talk. He’s also the guy that visits terminal cancer patients in the hospital for months on end, but because he made 3 dumb mistakes, no crimes or anything else he gets destroyed. GTFO. He paid his price and now you guys are loving this .

Oh wow, he visits cancer patients! That really sets him apart from all other major athletes!

What price did he pay?

Also, deliberately tripping other dudes as an adult does not fall under "dumb mistake".

Reactions: 2 people
Oh wow, he visits cancer patients! That really sets him apart from all other major athletes!

What price did he pay?

Also, deliberately tripping other dudes as an adult does not fall under "dumb mistake".

**** off. He spent a great amount of time with a young child who passed away, but everybody concentrates on his negatives. He’s not a bad kid, but has made some poor decisions. I’m done with you.

**** off. He spent a great amount of time with a young child who passed away, but everybody concentrates on his negatives. He’s not a bad kid, but has made some poor decisions. I’m done with you.

Hahahahaha. Everyone concentrates on Dahmer's negatives, too. But, he was a really charasmstic and friendly neighbor who always lent a helping hand.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm laughing at a guy who is a UT "fan" and a Kansas "fan".

Go root for KU football bro.

Dumb thread is ****ing dumb. You guys critical of him on the court, don’t know what kind of person he really is. So sick of this dumb bull****.

Hard to fault people for disliking him though. How many times has he tripped someone or made a dirty play? How many times has he been whining during a game instead of just playing? He could have changed the narrative at any time in four years but nope.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back