Gowdy admits key Republican talking point on Benghazi is meritless

I believe this also, however I probably have a different take on it. I have come to believe that he was there to shut down and expose the illegal arms shipments and training we were providing the Syrian rebels. He made himself a liability thus expendable.

I'm not following what you're saying, Hog. Do you mean that Stephens was sent there to shut down those activities or that Stevens went "rogue" to shut them down?

Or something else maybe?

Why would he be doing that when Hillary most likely new about illegal arms shipments to Syrian terrorists? More likely he was there to make the transactions.

Of course she knew, hell she was the architect. I think the Ambassador was going to shut it down and expose it. Good chance he didn't know what was going on or the program got beyond it's original scope.

Of course she knew, hell she was the architect. I think the Ambassador was going to shut it down and expose it. Good chance he didn't know what was going on or the program got beyond it's original scope.

So you are saying that is why she deliberately did not send him additional security

Why would he be doing that when Hillary most likely new about illegal arms shipments to Syrian terrorists? More likely he was there to make the transactions.

Ding....Ding...Ding.....and she could not send support for fear of exposing the illegal act....

So you are saying that is why she deliberately did not send him additional security

Questions that have not been answered.

1. Why would an Ambassador travel to an unsecured area with such a small security contingent, an area he had begged for additional security to be stationed?

2. Why would he travel there on Sept 11 when a terror alert had been issued?

Two theories, he wanted the arms shipments and training to stop, notified his boss and she said go do it. Set him up. Or he went there (rouge) to shut it down and expose it and his boss found out and orchestrated the attack.

I would hazard a guess that it came about due to the towels they wear on their heads.
And the different patterns signify the tribe from whence they came. I think the Crips and Bloods would have a great legal case here in the USA as to them being able to wear their gang colors on school property since tribal "colors" are allowed to be worn. Care to defend them as well mr Liberal Lawyer Guy?

Questions that have not been answered.

1. Why would an Ambassador travel to an unsecured area with such a small security contingent, an area he had begged for additional security to be stationed?

2. Why would he travel there on Sept 11 when a terror alert had been issued?

Two theories, he wanted the arms shipments and training to stop, notified his boss and she said go do it. Set him up. Or he went there (rouge) to shut it down and expose it and his boss found out and orchestrated the attack.

meyers.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Wait what? Bush is the real Benghazi butcher? :blink:
You didn't know that? Where you been? HE should have sent a rescue mission. Doesn't matter that he wasn't in powwer any more. Still his fault.

LG can answer for himself, but I just want to ask the question:

Doesn't it seem possible, maybe probable, given the number of failed investigations by what could be described as highly partisan, highly motivated, Republican led committees that Ambassador Stevens and his entourage were on a covert mission that could not be assisted for fear of blowing the cover on the mission itself? If so, I'm guessing the ambassador and his crew knew there would be no help sent in case of trouble and went anyway.

As much as we all might want our gov/intelligence folks/military to be completely above board and transparent in all they do, that just ain't the real world and for very good reasons.

So your fantacy is that on the anniversary of September 11th there is a "probability" of a covert mission by the US Ambassador. That it would be of the, "If you are found out, the United States will disavow all knowledge of your existence and operation. You are on your own. There are cyanide capsules in the dish there for anyone who prefers that route to being captured."

Then you make your primary argument based on that fantacy of, "They couldn't have sent help if they wanted. ... Which is the REAL world"

HAW HAW HAW HAW!

Nah....that's BS.

If they got there an hour too late, then they were too late. Should have leveled a city block and killed any ********** with an AK47 for a mile radius around OUR FREAKING EMBASSY. US EMBASSY PROPERTY IS AMERICAN SOIL. TRESPASS AND DIE. THAT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE, LETTING IT BE OVER RUN SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AN OPTION.

Not that I disagree with your opinion but I think it was a consulate which is a different story.

Oh, great. Another "I'm a big shot and know more than anyone, but can't tell you" guy. What, everyone at UT goes into the CIA?

Bet the girls at the bars are REALLY impressed.

So, someone knows more than you, demonstrates that your Messiah and his unholy whore were wrong to make the indecisions that they did and all you got is personal attack? GTFO of VN if that's all you got. You are a typical FL liberal, all mouth with nothing to back it up.

Reactions: 3 people
So your fantacy is that on the anniversary of September 11th there is a "probability" of a covert mission by the US Ambassador. That it would be of the, "If you are found out, the United States will disavow all knowledge of your existence and operation. You are on your own. There are cyanide capsules in the dish there for anyone who prefers that route to being captured."

Then you make your primary argument based on that fantacy of, "They couldn't have sent help if they wanted. ... Which is the REAL world"

HAW HAW HAW HAW!

Nah....that's BS.

WTF are you talking about?

Maybe you should reread the QUESTION I asked. This time, try to look at who posted what.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back