Gowdy admits key Republican talking point on Benghazi is meritless

Fox News Alert!!

No one knows whatever happened to this hatchet man....

IssaOpening_0.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Let's see if you can follow this. I have my doubts you can, but let's try one more time...

No. One. Could. Have. Arrived. In. Time. To. Help.

Read it slowly. Better yet, have someone read it to you. Maybe that will help.
Bullcrap. BULLL craaaap.

We have f15s that travel 2000 plus mph stationed within 1000 miles of there and ALWAYS at the ready. Also naval assets in the area. You are dead wrong. The email that fall guy references above is real. THAT is a fact. We could have lit that place up, your boy chose not to and let Americans die. Period. He sucks and you do too for being being his fanboy.

Reactions: 6 people
Gowdy says it is well established in all of these investigations that YOU ARE WRONG.

Last I checked, I am a member the United States Intelligence Community and Rep. Gowdy is a politician. I am pretty sure I know significantly more about our military than he does. It's like someone trying to school you on chasing ambulances. That's what you do for a living. If a landscaper tells you how to do your job are you going to believe him?

Point is, it's all political rhetoric. The GOP establishment is afraid and are willing to make deals with the devil.

Reactions: 8 people
If they got there an hour too late, then they were too late. Should have leveled a city block and killed any ********** with an AK47 for a mile radius around OUR FREAKING EMBASSY. US EMBASSY PROPERTY IS AMERICAN SOIL. TRESPASS AND DIE. THAT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE, LETTING IT BE OVER RUN SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AN OPTION.

Reactions: 4 people
LG, if your house catches on fire are you not going to call the fire department because they might get there after it's burned to the ground?

Reactions: 4 people
Last I checked, I am a member the United States Intelligence Community and Rep. Gowdy is a politician. I am pretty sure I know significantly more about our military than he does. It's like someone trying to school you on chasing ambulances. That's what you do for a living. If a landscaper tells you how to do your job are you going to believe him?

Point is, it's all political rhetoric. The GOP establishment is afraid and are willing to make deals with the devil.

drop the mic......../thread

Republicans shouldn't hang their hats on Benghazigate or Emailgate. The Clintons have proven to be very slippery characters.

So now we knew (or thought we did) before the strike happened how long it was going to last and based our actions/reactions on that.

I would actually buy that LG. It falls in line with this bunch.

Republicans shouldn't hang their hats on Benghazigate or Emailgate. The Clintons have proven to be very slippery characters.

Eh. No reason to turn a blind eye to inept and careless regardless of how much grease she has covered herself with.

Let's see if you can follow this. I have my doubts you can, but let's try one more time...

So let me guess this straight, and try to keep up because I know it's difficult:

you are saying that the DOD did not send any type of aid to Americans under attack because they knew that no one could get there in time to help?

I'm glad they didn't use that logic when our Black Hawk was shot down in Mogadishu. "We can't send reinforcements because we can't get there in time, so just pray and hope for the best."

Reactions: 3 people

stupidity at it's ultimate demonstration.

Reactions: 1 person

Oh, great. Another "I'm a big shot and know more than anyone, but can't tell you" guy. What, everyone at UT goes into the CIA?

Bet the girls at the bars are REALLY impressed.

If they got there an hour too late, then they were too late. Should have leveled a city block and killed any ********** with an AK47 for a mile radius around OUR FREAKING EMBASSY. US EMBASSY PROPERTY IS AMERICAN SOIL. TRESPASS AND DIE. THAT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE, LETTING IT BE OVER RUN SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AN OPTION.

**********?

Really ?

Oh, great. Another "I'm a big shot and know more than anyone, but can't tell you" guy. What, everyone at UT goes into the CIA?

Bet the girls at the bars are REALLY impressed.

I didn't go to UT (I am a college grad). Just a fan. My wife did though. Since I have a spouse there is no need for bar stories. I joined the Army straight out of high school and am still in.

I don't normally play the trump card as I don't feel the need to justify myself but you are a pompous @ss. You spew nothing but slanted, hot garbage.

Reactions: 10 people

Then why lie about it?

Oh Gowdy, how could you? You were the chosen one. You were the hero VN needed. They loved you, Trey. And you turned your back on them. You ain't different, Trey. Just another heartbreaker.

VN Store

Back