GOP Has A Big Demographics Problem

Issues that none of them have ever had firsthand experience with. Imagine that.

College kids are brainwashed, in some cases, beyond repair. Academic institutions are in place to teach, not to impose right/wrong political thought and overzealous indoctrination.

DACA/Gun Rights undoubtedly most or all have or know someone who is directly affected. Heck, healthcare as well.

This sort of dismissiveness is what I am talking about. Closing your ears and saying lalalalalalalala is just digging your grave deeper.

Reactions: 2 people
DACA/Gun Rights undoubtedly most or all have or know someone who is directly affected. Heck, healthcare as well.

This sort of dismissiveness is what I am talking about. Closing your ears and saying lalalalalalalala is just digging your grave deeper.

These are the same exact things the left do. It happens on both sides.

This sort of dismissiveness is what in talking about. Closing your ears and saying lalalalalalalala is just digging your grave deeper.

Find me a single kid who has firsthand experience with these issues, where “their” pocket is hit, they can load a firearm that doesn’t come from the toy section at Wal-Mart, and they understand the minutiae of DACA.

Collectively, not many could put a check beside these points, and there are innumerable other issues besides just these.

The GOP has a stronger base than you’re willing to concede. Recall 11/8/16.

These are the same exact things the left do. It happens on both sides.

Didn't say it hasn't happened on both sides. I am saying that at the current moment, Squints seems to be the epitome of the current US political situation. Conservative dismissing leftists as young with no experience that poses very little threat to their majorities.

That and I agree with earlier posters this seems to be different and a more sustained move to the left.

The only guarantee is that the overall movement will continue left. We swing back and forth but the swing itself constantly shifts to the left.

Heard that in the 60's. Half a century ago. Then there were the Reagan years.

Find me a single kid who has firsthand experience with these issues, where “their” pocket is hit, they can load a firearm that doesn’t come from the toy section at Wal-Mart, and they understand the minutiae of DACA.

Collectively, not many could put a check beside these points, and there are innumerable other issues besides just these.

The GOP has a stronger base than you’re willing to concede. Recall 11/8/16.

This shows how willfully ignorant you are, I am a left wing gun owner who has had a gun in my hand practically since I could walk. I know fellow students who have had to drop out in order to help their family out with healthcare costs. My guess is the average college student or maybe even the LCD could rout you in general knowledge of DACA.

And election day... The day that Trump barely beat a centrist neoliberal, but he couldn't even do that right and lost by millions of votes having to win by the electoral college. Yeah, that GOP base is burgeoning, young people practically fighting each other to get that conservatism.

And even John F. Kennedy would be thought of being on the right. What else needs to be fixed at this point? I mean, I lean right, but I don’t care about gay marriage, bathroom laws or any other dumb **** that has little to no effect on my life . It’s like people want to relive the late sixties protests just so they can have a cause, when in reality life isn’t that bad. It’s not perfect, but it ain’t that bad.

The next frontier will be economic disparity and injustice.

Personal responsibility and made up crap is next eh?

Yeah, we’re definitely heading the wrong direction.

Those darn races shouldn't be mixin', that's just unnatural.

I don't have enough confidence in some of you to feel comfortable leaving out the blue font.

Reactions: 1 person
Those darn races shouldn't be mixin', that's just unnatural.

I don't have enough confidence in some of you to feel comfortable leaving out the blue font.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with race.

Do you even tie your own shoes?

This shows how willfully ignorant you are, I am a left wing gun owner who has had a gun in my hand practically since I could walk. I know fellow students who have had to drop out in order to help their family out with healthcare costs. My guess is the average college student or maybe even the LCD could rout you in general knowledge of DACA.

And election day... The day that Trump barely beat a centrist neoliberal, but he couldn't even do that right and lost by millions of votes having to win by the electoral college. Yeah, that GOP base is burgeoning, young people practically fighting each other to get that conservatism.

Cute rant.

And no, it shows that you morons think and act through emotion, not wisdom and rational thought. Contrived reactions from watching CNN only confirm how weak you kooks really are.

Cute rant.

And no, it shows that you morons think and act through emotion, not wisdom and rational thought. Contrived reactions from watching CNN only confirm how weak you kooks really are.

Keep fapping in your FOX/Breitbart Echo chamber, if perception is reality then you might be able to prolong your dream.

Reactions: 3 people
If the left is not defeated, American and Western civilization will not survive. But the left will not be defeated until good liberals understand this and join the fight. Dear liberals: Conservatives are not your enemy. The left is.

Leftism Is Not Liberalism - The Dennis Prager Show

Liberalism means different things worldwide and in the US. Liberals in the US are generally leftist unless they fall into neoliberalism. The Democratic Party has long been a neoliberal party. It needs to be a leftist party, that is why they have disillusioned much of their base.

FDR, Henry Wallace actually started addressing many of the issues of class, Clinton era New Politics Dems decided they needed to move to the center.

Last edited:

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?

Rout??! Phuuttt.

So you've got children in the country illegally. Maybe their parent(s) had a student visa or such that expired and they stayed illegally or their parent(s) were illegal aliens to begin with. Either way they're here illegally.

So Obama starts up DACA to give these children of illegal aliens two years to get their applications for work visas etc. in order before deportation. It kept getting extended. Last year Trump gave Congress 6 months to develop immigration legislation to deal with it. They didn't. He's going to shut it down unless convinced otherwise somehow.

A million or so have taken advantage of DACA.

Aaaand? DACA somd big deal to you?

Keep fapping in your FOX/Breitbart Echo chamber, if perception is reality then you might be able to prolong your dream.

I encourage you to find where I’ve used Fox/Breitbart as a sourced talking point. Go ahead.

I’ll wait...

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?

Rout??! Phuuttt.

So you've got children in the country illegally. Maybe their parent(s) had a student visa or such that expired and they stayed illegally or their parent(s) were illegal aliens to begin with. Either way they're here illegally.

So Obama starts up DACA to give these children of illegal aliens two years to get their applications for work visas etc. in order before deportation. It kept getting extended. Last year Trump gave Congress 6 months to develop immigration legislation to deal with it. They didn't. He's going to shut it down unless convinced otherwise somehow.

A million or so have taken advantage of DACA.

Aaaand? DACA somd big deal to you?

You want to rip out contributing citizens and students who are the next generation of doctors who might take care of your thankless husk? Seems about right. As much as I want to see a resolution on this, let Trump kill this and let's make a bet on whether there is mobilization or not. Like I said earlier, it must be nice to whistle a numbing tune whilst you dig your grave.

I encourage you to find where I’ve used Fox/Breitbart as a sourced talking point. Go ahead.

I’ll wait...

Where did I use a CNN citation? If you are saying talking points, every facet of your comments have been.

You want to rip out contributing citizens and students who are the next generation of doctors who might take care of your thankless husk? Seems about right. As much as I want to see a resolution on this, let Trump kill this and let's make a bet on whether there is mobilization or not. Like I said earlier, it must be nice to whistle a numbing tune whilst you dig your grave.

I just went through the whole 12 year experience of getting a child as a board certified MD.

Now.....tell me all about it. That jack-a-nape ignorance you claim as wisdom and a dollafity will get you a cup of coffee.

I just went through the whole 12 year experience of getting a child as a board certified MD.

Now.....tell me all about it. That jack-a-nape ignorance you claim as wisdom and a dollafity will get you a cup of coffee.

And how exactly does that make you qualified to nullify others? Do you want a cookie? A pat on the back?

Snowflake..

VN Store

Back