GOP Has A Big Demographics Problem

Are you claiming to be a left leaning fiscal conservative?

I am way more left of hard right than you think luther. Just because I am a conservative and a 2A advocate doesn't mean that I'm not a conservationist, hate litter and pick it up when I see it, don't like cutting down our national forrests (lumber is one commodity that I would not have put a tariff on.....let Canada cut down all their trees), don't believe in torturing animals, etc. It's the absolute left of left people like you, Mick, EL, and LG that give classical liberals a bad rap. An then there is TNribblet. I have no idea what planet he is on. He gives new meaning to don't go full retard.

Why do you call it a scam? What do these scientist have to gain. I would trust them over the people that deny that it is happening or deny that humans do not and cannot affect it either negatively or positively. Of course it has happened naturally over millions of years by volcanoes, meteors, and polar shifts but that is accepted in the scientific community and not the point of contention.

AlGore + Carbon Bank Investments = Gigantic Scam. But hey, he is one of your heroes now isn't he? Do you guys go looking for ManBearPig together?

AlGore + Carbon Bank Investments = Gigantic Scam. But hey, he is one of your heroes now isn't he? Do you guys go looking for ManBearPig together?

I've never mentioned al gore. I will put you in the anti-left group. That is far right nut if you are keeping up.

I am way more left of hard right than you think luther. Just because I am a conservative and a 2A advocate doesn't mean that I'm not a conservationist, hate litter and pick it up when I see it, don't like cutting down our national forrests (lumber is one commodity that I would not have put a tariff on.....let Canada cut down all their trees), don't believe in torturing animals, etc. It's the absolute left of left people like you, Mick, EL, and LG that give classical liberals a bad rap. An then there is TNribblet. I have no idea what planet he is on. He gives new meaning to don't go full retard.

Most every right winger is "way more left" than they typically admit.

I would be about as far left as you are far right; we're like absolute values. (but luckily that "zero" value continually shifts left)

Reactions: 1 person
I've never mentioned al gore. I will put you in the anti-left group. That is far right nut if you are keeping up.

I guess when dead center on your number line is at -10, that puts you at about -100 and me at about 10.

Most every right winger is "way more left" than they typically admit.

I would be about as far left as you are far right; we're like absolute values. (but luckily that "zero" value continually shifts left)

Every thorough study on the ideologies of Congress says that Republicans have moved farther right than the Dems have moved left.

That's what less than informed conservatives always say. Informed citizens KNOW that our country has never been successful when governed from the right. It always works best when governed from the center.

Also, Republicans have moved farther right than Democrats have moved left. Every research study shows it. Do some objective research and you'll find out that classic liberalism is this country's most successful governing ideology

Do you even understand what classical liberalism is? Because it’s a lot closer to the ideology of the right than the left. Rand Paul and Ron Paul, the entire liberty Caucasus. All classical liberals.

You on the other hand, are nowhere near being a classical liberal

Reactions: 1 person
I’m sure you can provide a reputable link to these studies?

Really curious how these "thorough" studies quantified subjective things as, what is actually the "center" and how one particularly judges moving further one way than the other.

"Well the Republicans called for the lynching of black people 35 times, while the Democrats only called for taking all the rich people's money 34 times. Ergo Republicans have moved further right than Democrats have left."

VN Store

Back