Goodell Upholds 4 Game Suspension For Brady

Brady's response to why he destroyed is cell is just stupid. I liked him a little until now. Wow what a lying sack...I hope the pats crumble!

Reactions: 1 person
Says the Michigan fan.

You really will defend former players of your team to no end, huh? First Ben Wallace. Now Tom Brady. Your affinity for guys who can't follow the rules... I don't know what to make of it.

How dare you beseech the great name of Mr. Tom Brady.

America loves to hate the GOAT. LeBron. Brady. A-Rod.

The crucifixiaton of Tom Brady in this case is one of the great tragedies of our time.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sure no more than pumping in crowd noise amirite
Did the Falcons deny they did that?
Did the Falcons refuse NFL requests for second interviews of employees involved in it?
Is Arthur Blank demanding an apology or crying in public how he was wronged by the Goodell?
Are the Falcons suing the NFL in federal court over the punishment?
Was this the second time in recent history the Falcons were caught cheating?
Are the Falcons contesting the scientific basis that crowd noise affected the game?
Did the Falcons destroy relevant equipment instead of making it available to the NFL investigators?

Did the Falcons deny they did that?
Did the Falcons refuse NFL requests for second interviews of employees involved in it?
Is Arthur Blank demanding an apology or crying in public how he was wronged by the Goodell?
Are the Falcons suing the NFL in federal court over the punishment?
Was this the second time in recent history the Falcons were caught cheating?
Are the Falcons contesting the scientific basis that crowd noise affected the game?
Did the Falcons destroy relevant equipment instead of making it available to the NFL investigators?

I actually wasn't talking about the Falcons, I was talking about the Colts.

Patriots release emails to NFL on leaks of false information | ProFootballTalk

Epic fail on the part of the NFL. They just continue to look utterly stupid. Can they seriously get anything right? I mean they haven't up to this point but somewhere someone with half a brain has to step up.

Goodell is running the League Office like Pee Wee's Playhouse. He and his lackeys are drunk on power, it's time for a new Commish with some scruples. It was a witch hunt from the start.

Goodell is running the League Office like Pee Wee's Playhouse. He and his lackeys are drunk on power, it's time for a new Commish with some scruples. It was a witch hunt from the start.

Totally agree. When an organization becomes as dominant as the Patriots have, idiotic haters will look for anything to try and screw them. I mean deflated footballs? Give me a freaking break. The PSI of the footballs had ZERO to do with the Pats blow out win against the Colts.

This is looking more and more like a witch hunt. And how many people still base their opinion on all this on Mortenson's initial dead wrong info?

Even ESPN people, including MacMullan think Brady and the Pats are ridiculous and should move on. They believe they don't have a leg to stand on. And that's coming from MacMullan who is bias when it comes to Boston sports.

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, NFLPA likely to come up short in court challenge of Roger Goodell's decision

Jackie MacMullan -- Tom Brady needs to drop it and move on

Based on the info that keeps coming out, there's no way I'd drop it.

This is looking more and more like a witch hunt. And how many people still base their opinion on all this on Mortenson's initial dead wrong info?

Everyone. Why?

Because they all hate the GOAT. They so mad that Brady>>>>>Peyton.

I don't think they will. Either Brady and the NFL settle on 2 games, or the court upholds the suspension, IMO.

If Brady is found not guilty of any wrong doing and the NFL still suspends him then Goodell needs to be fired. At most Brady should have to pay a fine.

This whole episode has become a complete embarrassment for the league. It is now pretty obvious that the NFL leaked false information to ESPN to set the narrative. Now with the release of the transcript of Tom Brady's testimony it's pretty clear that Roger Goddell misrepresented Brady's testimony in his final ruling. I guess he thought the transcript would never be released, oops.

Reactions: 3 people
This whole episode has become a complete embarrassment for the league. It is now pretty obvious that the NFL leaked false information to ESPN to set the narrative. Now with the release of the transcript of Tom Brady's testimony it's pretty clear that Roger Goddell misrepresented Brady's testimony in his final ruling. I guess he thought the transcript would never be released, oops.

Roger Goodell is the most incompetent commish in sports history. What a ****ing idiot

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe if Tom had come out months before and said something like "I like the footballs inflated to the lower limit. I didn't realize that the balls were under the regulation pressure", then we could have avoided all of this. He would have gotten a fine and most people would have forgiven him.

Last edited:
Maybe if Tom had come out months before and said something like "I like the footballs inflated to the lower limit. I didn't realize that the balls were under the regulation pressure", then we could have avoided all of this. He would have gotten a fine and most people would have forgiven him.

I agree but that doesn't excuse the NFL's behavior. Seriously why would you leak evidence to Chris Mortensen the day after the AFC Championship game that you knew to be false?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back