Goodell Upholds 4 Game Suspension For Brady

I'm sure I could provide links that speculate just like you do and call that fact. Like about the crowd noise:

Colts Can't Quiet Din Of Controversy

And your butt is so hurt you probably can't sit down because of the Patriots.

I keep seeing you repeat this to different people here, you are very concerned with grown men's butts. But to clear it up for you, I am not hurt at all by the cheaters, they will go down as cheaters and most of the people who watch the NFL will always have it in the back of their minds that they cheated.

Damn all these other teams falsely accusing the poor poor innocent patriots, I feel so sorry for them.

"Everyone". LOL.

Kind of like how "everyone" states your boys piped in crowd noise?

Oh and about your boys tanking on purpose, seems several columnists thought so:

Another Columnist Thinks The Colts Are Intentionally Tanking The 2011 Season - Stampede Blue

Report: Most teams take extra precautions to combat Patriots’ spying | ProFootballTalk

[QUOTEAccording to the report, at least 19 NFL teams — most of the league — have confirmed that they took precautions against the Patriots that they didn’t take against any other opponent, because they were more concerned about spying when they faced the Patriots than they were when they faced any other opponent. Steps teams have taken against the Patriots include running fake plays during walk-through practices in case the Patriots were spying, not leaving anything sensitive in the trash at their hotels in New England, declining the Patriots’ offer to use their facilities, blocking off the visitors’ locker room at Gillette Stadium to keep Patriots employees out, sweeping for bugs, and telling the Patriots’ visiting locker room manager to leave because they didn’t trust him not to spy.][/QUOTE].

I keep seeing you repeat this to different people here, you are very concerned with grown men's butts. But to clear it up for you, I am not hurt at all by the cheaters, they will go down as cheaters and most of the people who watch the NFL will always have it in the back of their minds that they cheated.

Damn all these other teams falsely accusing the poor poor innocent patriots, I feel so sorry for them.

Whatever you have to keep repeating to make yourself feel better. And whatever assertions you have to keep making about what the majority of NFL fans will think, knock yourself out.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey look, if I keep repeating crap over and over, maybe it will make me 100% correct! And I'll just keep on ignoring anything that hurts the narrative I keep repeating!

But you keep on fighting that good fight little buddy!

For someone that claims not to be a Pat fan....you sure do defend them rather vigorously.

ESPN has totally been 100% accurate in their coverage of spygate and deflategate. They have never had to rescind reports or been at all biased in their coverage.

Reactions: 2 people
ESPN's Outside the Lines on Spygate: Patriots taped signals in over 40 games, broke into locker rooms | masslive.com

Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense. (The practice became so notorious that some coaches put out fake play sheets for the Patriots to swipe.) Numerous former employees say the Patriots would have someone rummage through the visiting team hotel for playbooks or scouting reports. Walsh later told investigators that he was once instructed to remove the labels and erase tapes of a Patriots practice because the team had illegally used a player on injured reserve. At Gillette Stadium, the scrambling and jamming of the opponents' coach-to-quarterback radio line -- "small s---" that many teams do, according to a former Pats assistant coach -- occurred so often that one team asked a league official to sit in the coaches' box during the game and wait for it to happen. Sure enough, on a key third down, the headset went out.

ESPN has totally been 100% accurate in their coverage of spygate and deflategate. They have never had to rescind reports or been at all biased in their coverage.

Exactly, consider the source. ESPN has had to retract several stories regarding the Patriots lately. I can't take the story seriously.

Last edited:
For someone that claims not to be a Pat fan....you sure do defend them rather vigorously.

So because I'm not a fan of them I should assume they are guilty? If I were a fan, you'd then accuse me of extreme bias.

Not to mention it's really funny how the most outspoken "critics" of the Pats happen to be teams that have had problems with them.

ESPN hates the Vols but apparently are 100% accurrate about this.

So because I'm not a fan of them I should assume they are guilty? If I were a fan, you'd then accuse me of extreme bias.

Not to mention it's really funny how the most outspoken "critics" of the Pats happen to be teams that have had problems with them.

I don't particularly like the Pats but they are way down the list of sports teams that I hate....definitely not top 3-4 of the teams I hate. I have made a few comments in this thread....couple for the patriots and a few thinking its pretty obvious that they were guilty......if you stated a few times in this thread that u think the nfl was FOS than I might believe that you are just an NFL fan. The fact that you are continuously trying to argue for the pats and the majority of this thread is your posts shows how much you love the PATS...There is only one franchise I would argue this much over and that is the greatest franchise in NFL history....The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

It's not that they're innocent, it's that there are a bunch of self-righteous, high-and-mighty fans of other teams who act appalled by football air pressure when pretty much everyone does random minor stuff like that.

In both the Spygate and Deflategate cases, I think the Pats are "guilty" of doing things that every other organization does as well. I mean, Aaron Rodgers even admitted he likes the footballs a little more inflated, and has had the equipment managers prepare them accordingly.

Ding ding ding

I don't particularly like the Pats but they are way down the list of sports teams that I hate....definitely not top 3-4 of the teams I hate. I have made a few comments in this thread....couple for the patriots and a few thinking its pretty obvious that they were guilty......if you stated a few times in this thread that u think the nfl was FOS than I might believe that you are just an NFL fan. The fact that you are continuously trying to argue for the pats and the majority of this thread is your posts shows how much you love the PATS...There is only one franchise I would argue this much over and that is the greatest franchise in NFL history....The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

Hmmm, I guess I could make up my own criteria too, and say the fact that you even keep coming back to comment shows how the Pats are obviously the #1 most hated team on your list. They obviously make your blood boil.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought this was priceless.

ioQYS5v.jpg

VN Store

Back