Good Story on our QB

East Town? I thought only thugs and degenerates (like myself) went there...

Yeah, could be like Casey Clausen with his thugs at Cotten Eyed Joes back in the day commenting "lets start some fights". Sounds like the Manning mold when he bought pizzas for students who camped all night for tickets to the Florida game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Was posted on Volquest. SIAP. Merge if necessary.

Older brother was at East Town Mall the other night. He was behind a little boy who was checking out at Foot Locker. My brother said he could tell the boy probably didnt have enough money to buy a ut hat he was looking at on the wall behind the register. The boy pulled out like 9 dollars i think. A guy in UT gear who heard the clerk tell the boy he didnt have enough money turned around and walked over and grabbed the hat the boy was looking at and walked to the register and bought it. The boys father walked over and thanked the young man. My brother realizing how nice of a gesture that was walked over to the guy in his ut hoodie to tell him it was nice to see something so thoughtful. To my brothers amazement (who is a die hard UT fan) it was Tyler Bray. My brother got a quick pic and he said Tyler was very nice and signed a hat for him. The little boy then realized who Tyler was and got the hat Tyler had bought for him signed as well

What the heck was doing at the East Town mall? I live right next to it, and there is nothing worth a darn in that mall except for the Rush. I also saw Chism in the East Wall Mart a few months ago. Weird that UT athletes are in the poopy part of Knox. Hope I run into more of them

East Town? I thought only thugs and degenerates (like myself) went there...

It's the only mall I go to. West town is too crowded. I've noticed a lot of UT players go there. Some have even worked at the rush over the years. Besides where else could I get over sized ghetto shirts that went out of style 6 years ago and ethnic handbags?

Reactions: 1 person
Hope Tyler continues the maturation process. This team needs leaders that lead by example and demand the same from every player around them. GBO.

Was posted on Volquest. SIAP. Merge if necessary.

Older brother was at East Town Mall the other night. He was behind a little boy who was checking out at Foot Locker. My brother said he could tell the boy probably didnt have enough money to buy a ut hat he was looking at on the wall behind the register. The boy pulled out like 9 dollars i think. A guy in UT gear who heard the clerk tell the boy he didnt have enough money turned around and walked over and grabbed the hat the boy was looking at and walked to the register and bought it. The boys father walked over and thanked the young man. My brother realizing how nice of a gesture that was walked over to the guy in his ut hoodie to tell him it was nice to see something so thoughtful. To my brothers amazement (who is a die hard UT fan) it was Tyler Bray. My brother got a quick pic and he said Tyler was very nice and signed a hat for him. The little boy then realized who Tyler was and got the hat Tyler had bought for him signed as well

Brays publicist?

Cool story but it reminds me of a chain email.

Plus, I like how the big reveal was that the guy in UT gear turned out to be Bray. How many 6'6" 190 lbs white dudes wearing UT hoodies are there walking around Knoxville?

Cool story but it reminds me of a chain email.

Plus, I like how the big reveal was that the guy in UT gear turned out to be Bray. How many 6'6" 190 lbs white dudes wearing UT hoodies are there walking around Knoxville?

I see your point, but still alot more than you would think lol

Not a picture of the boy who got the hat but here's one of Bray signing an autograph for my daughter. Personable and nice guy for the brief encounter we had last spring.

Attachments

• Tyler 2.jpg
    Tyler 2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back